• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Job Offer - Artist Need help with cleaning up some sprite art that was rendered blurry.

The subject pretty much speaks for itself.
I found some sprites on Pinterest that I thought were cool, but the pixels were rendered blurry, and the DeviantArt profile that is affiliated with them got deleted...
So there is no way I can get an actual clean version of it. I basically need help with cleaning up the sprites. Here is an example of how they were rendered.

1631821173444.png

Chaser

Chances are if you have saved it from the Pinterest site it would of saved it in jpeg, so an image resizing etc would make the image blurry. jpegs don't fair to well when trying to edit, PNG is your best image. :)

"and the DeviantArt profile that is affiliated with them got deleted."
this is quite alarming, why was it deleted? and who owns the work? :)

D

Deleted member 13992

If you can't ask for permission, then please don't use it. It's not polite or ethical.

Asset theft is a real problem. I would be pretty angry if I was browsing random mobile/indie games and came across a piece of art I made years ago on an old deleted deviantart profile. Just don't.

Chances are if you have saved it from the Pinterest site it would of saved it in jpeg, so an image resizing etc would make the image blurry. jpegs don't fair to well when trying to edit, PNG is your best image. :)

"and the DeviantArt profile that is affiliated with them got deleted."
this is quite alarming, why was it deleted? and who owns the work? :)
I guess (for one) they did not want to be a part of Undertale-themed work and they thought the best way to go about doing that was deleting their account.