Need Help in Creating Multi Window Menu which can Spawn Objects

M

Mak22

Hello everyone im new to this forum and to game maker as well. I am doing a small project for my class in college and need some help. I want to create menus which can spawn blocks or objects just like in scratch or google blockly. I cant seem to find any tutorial related to this. If any fellow game developer would be kind enough to help me or direct me to any tutorial which can help me. Any kind of help will be appreciated. Also tell me if ive posted in the right section as im new here. Thank you !!!

sp202

Not sure exactly what you're asking, your references to Scratch and Blockly imply you want to create something like the block system they have but you're asking for a menu which can spawn objects? Do you mean like the sidebar with all the blocks which you select from?

M

Mak22

Yes exactly i want to create something like the block system they have..... Sorry for using "spawn" i just dont know the right term..... i got a picture link if it helps| https://giphy.com/gifs/l0ExlC6PpTufgfw3u | this is something im trying to achieve

Last edited by a moderator: