• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Discussion Need Help for the huge sized and riven background image

Zhanghua

I'm making a AVG now.
Using a big image of size by 24104 by 1962 for background, and having sliced the image to a sprite which has 8 sub-images with size 3013 by 1962, so that I can use the 4096 by 4096 texture group to avoid blurring.

Here is the detial:
1. Create a room of size 24104 by 1962 and room_speed is 60
2. Use the asset layer to pave the 8 sprites horizontally
3. Open the camera0 and config its camera size to 3484 by 1962 and the viewport size to 1920 by 1080, so the scene would not be distorted
4. Check the "Clear Viewport Backgournd"
5. Enable the "Synchronization"
6. Disable the "Interpolate coloures"

But the background is always tearing when moving the camera and I am stuck in here now.....Help! TKS....

Last edited:

Zhanghua

I found that no matter what size the background is, if you use the following camera, there will have the tearing more or less.... Why???

Ricardo

I've rendered big images before (not THAT big as yours, though) that were sliced into smaller sprites and I didn't have any issue (even with interpolation enabled).
Maybe you could upload an example project that shows the issue? That will definitely make it easier to spot what's going on.

Zhanghua

I've rendered big images before (not THAT big as yours, though) that were sliced into smaller sprites and I didn't have any issue (even with interpolation enabled).
Maybe you could upload an example project that shows the issue? That will definitely make it easier to spot what's going on.
TKS for your relpy.
I close some processes which cost the cpu, and the feeling is better now, but there are some VISUAL edge blurring and can't be printscreen....because the screenshot is fine.