• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android Need help for my Android game

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nessy

When i want to create an .apk for my game i found this, i don't see where is the problem so help me please (my sdk build tool version is 30.0.0)

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':com.Nessy.TheTunnel:mergeDebugResources'.
> Error: java.lang.RuntimeException: Crunching Cruncher icon.png failed, see logs

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

BUILD FAILED

Total time: 7.02 secs

C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe DONE (1)
C:\WINDOWS\system32\subst.exe /d W:

C:\WINDOWS\system32\subst.exe DONE (0)
System.Exception: Build Failed
à ..(YYDictionary`2 , String , String , Boolean , String )
à Igor.AndroidBuilder.Package()
Igor complete.
elapsed time 00:00:15.5685485s for command "C:\ProgramData/GameMakerStudio2/Cache/runtimes\runtime-2.1.4.200/bin/Igor.exe" -options="C:\Users\Administrateur\AppData\Local\GameMakerStudio2\GMS2TEMP\build.bff" -- Android Package started at 06/20/2020 22:10:09
"cmd" /c subst X: /d

elapsed time 00:00:00.1518790s for command "cmd" /c subst X: /d started at 06/20/2020 22:10:24
FAILED: Package Program Complete

I put
30.0.0 build tool version
30.0.0+ library help

And normally the other things are good

N

Nessy

I don't know, but is that why the download takes more than 3 hours? How do I get the last runtime?

N

Nessy

But i have a little problem, my game maker is a crack version, so if i update it i 'll can't use it :/, you don't have an other way to update it ?

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
Then you not only have a little problem, but a big problem, as users of pirated copies are not supported by this community.

Your account will therefore be banned. You may contact the helpdesk with valid license details to regain access to this community.

Status
Not open for further replies.