• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Discussion [NEED HELP] Financial problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer (ex-Cantavanda)

〜Flower Prince〜
Hello, as a loving husband and father of 4 children, and devout pet owner I have a lot of responsibilities. I have taken it upon myself to work all day long to feed my family, that way my wife can stay at home all day long and raise the children with a lot of time and love, while keeping the house clean. Our children really need my beautiful wife, their mommy to keep getting raised and guided well in life.

It's really sad that I can't see them a lot, since they're always sleeping when I come home, and I leave the house before they even wake up to go to school. But I'm happy that I have my wife.

We've been doing it like this for over twelve years, without that much of a problem to pay the rent and taxes, sometimes it was borderline, but usually it went pretty good.

But this year, we've been having huge financial problems, I don't like admitting that, we've kept it for ourselves, but now I've realised that the shame is worthless, and I need to reach out to get some help.

I figured the best place to ask help was the GMC, because it's full of mathematicians, logicians, stock investers, economicians, statisticians, coders and just a lot of smarticians. I'm just an average American man, a devout Christian and Trump supporter, I'm not a scientician or computerician like a lot of you here.

So, anyone who is good with ecomonics and numbers, are you willing to help me out?
Here is a detailed report of our monthly family spendings, the average of this year:
Food $200
Data $150
Rent $800
iPhone 7 Plus, AirPods and Apple Watch series 2 $3,600
Utility $150
someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my family is dying

K12gamer

What if your wife spends half her day playing HALO...instead of cooking,cleaning, taking care of the kids etc...?

upload_2016-9-9_19-37-0.jpeg

Jezla

iPhone 7 Plus, AirPods and Apple Watch series 2 $3,600
:eek:

Ditch this junk, get Tracfones, and spend more time with your family. Also, I recommend Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University. It's popular in Christian Churches (mine offers it a couple times a year). See if your church or another one near you are offering it.

FrostyCat

Redemption Seeker
The first step to financial wellbeing is getting a truthful, complete picture, which your list isn't. That list of expenses is certainly understated and incomplete for a 6-person household with a pet, I can name at least a dozen more things that should be there but isn't. You can't fix what you don't recognize.

Even with a complete list of expenses, it is useless without context on your income. By income, I mean the gross and net amounts, as well as the timing of the income (full-time, part-time, commission-based, seasonal). What you spend is a financial problem only when it exceeds what you earn.

Even with informed advice, it too is useless without the self-discipline to follow it. Buying high-end Apple gadgets in the middle of a financial crisis doesn't show much of that. If you mean business, start by selling your gizmos and don't get another until you are well out of the woods.

Mercerenies

Thank you for clearing that up, Tehppy. I was thinking maybe satire but didn't want to call him on it on the slim chance it was legit.

R

roytheshort

You get your youngest child, you go to Canada. You tell them, "We are poor, when you grow up, you will also be poor." You leave them in Canada, you repeat the process with the other three. You hear a knock on the door, it's Child Protection Services. They ask why you left your children in Canada. They were too busy looking for your children to notice you've stolen four new ones. It's the perfect crime.

C

Chungsie

may they rest in peace :)

I'm so glad someone cares enough about Steve Job's estate to spend money on his corrupt stuffs.

M

Misty

200$ a month for food is barely enough for one person. For six people, that's 40 bucks a month. That's less than 2 cans of beans a day. You'd be in the hospital. And 3,000$ a month for technology? You are obviously trolling.

He is a 17yo Fab boy lmao.
What is a fab boy?

Yokcos

They key is to buy more Apple products. If you buy more Apple products, your newly unleashed creative potential will flow uncontrollably out into the world in the form of art, which you can then sell for millions.
For instance, why do you only have one iphone 7? You need at least enough to kill a poor person (your child) by throwing them at her.

Ehsan

Pirates vs Clones
For starters sell your apple junk and buy some real fruit and vegatbles for your family to eat. They need the food more than a worthless piece of an excuse for technology. Stop being such a zombie where companies can run a monopoly on you! If you have to, buy a Samsung on lease. Much more affordable and does more. Not a re-invention of the wheel and sold like the century's new technological invention! Think of your wife and kids!

Roa

Take my advices!
1- Never get married until you're 30!
2- You broke rule 1 so no bars for you!
3- Hang in the bar for a lot of time and take a lot of shots!
3- Get home drunk!
4- Mess with talking!
5- You will get divorced!
6- Your kids will hate you!
7- You will be SINGLE!
8- Go to the bar and enjoy some more shots!
9- Forget about the bills!
10- Suicide!

That is all :D Hope you enjoy your dead poor life as a loving husband and a father of 3 kids :D
lmao. Marriage in my book is one of the most devistating things a man can go through.2/3 marraiges fail and 75% of that is initiated by the women, ussualy on something silly or after they cheat. Those odds dont stack in your favor. Such a time to be alive.

W

Wraithious

Sell some of your body parts, grind up some pig bones, mix with live salamanders and band them to your stumps, they will grow back and you can sell them again, that's how I make $$$ haha

Status
Not open for further replies.