• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Job Offer - Artist Need graphics for drink or dare card game. (Paying $20)

M

mont266

I am working on a drinking game and I need someone to design 43 cards. 13 drink cards and 30 dare cards. The bulk of the work will be designing one of the cards, after that, it's mostly a copy and paste job with different text and images.

As seen in the screenshot below, I am not the best at graphics!

Willing to pay $20 to anyone who can fulfil this. You can send me an invoice via Paypal or I can send it to you as friends and family, whatever works best.

The aim of the game is the player will click "draw 2 cards" and it will randomly select one drink card and one dare card. They will then need to decide if they want to do the dare or the drink. Very basic, but would like to make it look presentable!

If you need any more information give me a shout.

ophelius

I think you'll have a tough time finding someone to do all that work for you for $20. Your art is decent, so if you want something a lot better, $200-300 sounds more reasonable, especially if you're trying to make a commercial app.

Edit: It's more your fonts that are mediocre. There's tons of free fonts online that even allow commercial use. Pick a better font and you'll get better results instantly.

Z

zendraw

i kinda dont get what the job is, you need these 2 cards redrawn and then copy pasting the text on them? i culd do that for 20usd.

Z

zendraw

200-300usd is a bit of a stretch even so.maybe around 150usd

I am working on a drinking game and I need someone to design 43 cards. 13 drink cards and 30 dare cards. The bulk of the work will be designing one of the cards, after that, it's mostly a copy and paste job with different text and images.

As seen in the screenshot below, I am not the best at graphics!

Willing to pay $20 to anyone who can fulfil this. You can send me an invoice via Paypal or I can send it to you as friends and family, whatever works best.

The aim of the game is the player will click "draw 2 cards" and it will randomly select one drink card and one dare card. They will then need to decide if they want to do the dare or the drink. Very basic, but would like to make it look presentable!

If you need any more information give me a shout.
So it sounds like you need someone to design the actual card and then do all of the copy/pasting with the images you already have...? Is this $20 dollars per hour, or for the entire job?