• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Need Google Play Services 2.9.0 Ext

Steve

With GMS 1.49999, I'm trying to get Ad Mob ads working again for iOS and after doing some research, I believe an older version (2.9.0) of the Yoyogames Google Play Services would work, I'm unable to find this older version on-line. If a link exists, I'd be grateful if someone could let us know or email me the code at [email protected] Thank you so much-

Steve

Appsurd

I got this working properly on iOS with 1.4.9999 and 3.0.1 play services. I'm afraid I can't help out any more than this, because I didn't change any code.

EDIT: wait, I did. You now need to enter your 'project number' or something like that in the initialisation phase. Should be pretty clear from the docs Oops, seems like this page https://help.yoyogames.com/hc/en-us/articles/216754558-Ads-Google-Mobile-Advertising-v1-3- is not quite up to date, and since support has stopped, it probably will never be updated again. Well, I would encourage you to try it at last one more time, it should work ;)