Need explanation on how drag and drop random works

I

Ignas

Let me say clear what I try to create.

On top of the screen there is 3 ball spawners.
Below screen is line.

On start of the game, 1 ball will be already in the middle of the screen.
Ball will fall down and after ball touches the line, new ball will be randomly spawned in 1 of the spawners.

So my question is, how to make it work with drag and drop?

If you can make an example, THAT WOULD BE GREAT.

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
You could use the Choose D&D for this. Provide it with the instance IDs of the spawners, then create an instance at the location of the spawner that was returned by Choose.

Providing you with a working example would be detrimental to your learning experience, so I can't recommend that practice. If you get stuck along the way, report back with what you've tried and we can see where to go from there.

I

Ignas

You could use the Choose D&D for this. Provide it with the instance IDs of the spawners, then create an instance at the location of the spawner that was returned by Choose.

Providing you with a working example would be detrimental to your learning experience, so I can't recommend that practice. If you get stuck along the way, report back with what you've tried and we can see where to go from there.
The problem is, I don't understand how to combine all together

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
Store the result of the random selection in a variable. Then refer to the coordinates of the instance stored in said variable when creating the new ball.