Need explanation on how drag and drop random works

Ignas

Let me say clear what I try to create.

On top of the screen there is 3 ball spawners.
Below screen is line.

On start of the game, 1 ball will be already in the middle of the screen.
Ball will fall down and after ball touches the line, new ball will be randomly spawned in 1 of the spawners.

So my question is, how to make it work with drag and drop?

If you can make an example, THAT WOULD BE GREAT.

TsukaYuriko

šŸŒ 
Forum Staff
You could use the Choose D&D for this. Provide it with the instance IDs of the spawners, then create an instance at the location of the spawner that was returned by Choose.

Providing you with a working example would be detrimental to your learning experience, so I can't recommend that practice. If you get stuck along the way, report back with what you've tried and we can see where to go from there.

Ignas

You could use the Choose D&D for this. Provide it with the instance IDs of the spawners, then create an instance at the location of the spawner that was returned by Choose.

Providing you with a working example would be detrimental to your learning experience, so I can't recommend that practice. If you get stuck along the way, report back with what you've tried and we can see where to go from there.
The problem is, I don't understand how to combine all together

TsukaYuriko

šŸŒ 
Forum Staff
Store the result of the random selection in a variable. Then refer to the coordinates of the instance stored in said variable when creating the new ball.