1. Hello Guest! It's with a heavy heart that we must announce the removal of the Legacy GMC Archive. If you wish to save anything from it, now's the time! Please see this topic for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Download to GM81 File

Discussion in 'Community Chat' started by Kobe Colaci, Nov 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kobe Colaci

Kobe Colaci Member

Im in a game design II class and forgot everything i learned last year about game design does anyone have a game that i can download and change up a bit to turn in for my class i know the basics but just need a decent game so i can pass the class, Would help a ton thanks!

2. gnysek

gnysek Member

8.1 is not supported anymore, and can't be activated from what I know

3. Kobe Colaci

Kobe Colaci Member

Oh okay, My class uses Game Maker 8.1 Lite probally cause the school is broke but im such a beginner to game maker and such I have no clue what is what lol

4. TsukaYuriko

TsukaYuriko Q&A Spawn Camper Forum Staff Moderator

"Can anyone help me cheat at my game design course by giving me the source code of a project which I will them claim to be my own"

I don't think that's what this forum is for... and I doubt anyone would help you with it.

If you have any genuine questions about needing help with specific parts of development of one of your own projects, you may post a topic about it in the Programming forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.