• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Job Offer - General Need Artists and Programmer(!)

O

Oomuu

My name is Chris,
I have 10 years in online marketing and advertising and a lot of experience making other game and app developers popular and rich. I have since decided that I will try to start my own game studio and put my skills to use for me, the issue I am having is finding a proper programmer. I am interested in making online Multiplayer games like slitherio, mopeio, agario, etc. I am also well versed in SEO and web design, however javascript and html5 are my weaknesses. I am looking for someone who wants to become a partner OR get paid by the hour (screen share while working to make sure im not paying someone to sit around.) On average based off of web data and personal experience these games tend to bring in anywhere from 1000-25,000 dollars a day after the first month if properly marketed. If you have experience and are looking for your "Cash Cow" contact me on here or at my email [email protected]

ZeDuval

Well versed in webdesign with weaknesses in html5 and JavaScript - sooo... awesome php/SQL magic and output as txt? o_O

O

Oomuu

Yes, i have a team that does most of the coding, i concentrate on SEO and front end design. It is what it is. If you guys would rather be paid cash or by the hour that works too. I just figured someone would want to belong to it, but if you want to just get paid to code, and then end it there as far as revenue goes thats fine by me. Shoot me a price.

N

Never Mind

If you keep at it someone eventually might ask you "What sort of projects does your studio plan to work on?" or "What are your game ideas?"

At which point you can:
  1. Tell us the idea is too valuable to share openly (urge us to contact you personally to find out more)
  2. Verify your past experience. Explain yourself.
  3. Admit whether or not this is true:
    "I have 10 years in online marketing and advertising and a lot of experience making other game and app developers popular and rich."
  4. Explain: the nature of your project. Why you want to do it. Why others should want to do it. What types of things will you try to work on.
Show us something you've done in the past to prove yourself.

Last edited by a moderator: