Portfolio - Audio ♪♫ Nathan Cleary Audio (Unity, Armor Games) - Seeking New Projects! ♫♪

ThePC007

Not looking for any music right now because I'm too busy with university to make a game (and will be for the next few years, I guess), but just letting you know, your music is great and I bookmarked this post. :)

--- BUMPING AND STILL LOOKING FOR NEW WORK! ---

I've been working super hard behind the scenes lately and haven't been able to share much, but I'm looking for new projects as a few I'm working on are coming to close!

If you like my work and want to work on something together, GET IN TOUCH ASAP! :D

Thanks,
Nathan

--- TIME FOR 1 MORE PROJECT! ---

I'm currently still looking for work and have time in my schedule for 1 more project, so if you'd like to work together on a project, GET IN TOUCH! :)

Thanks,
Nathan

--- STILL ON THE HUNT FOR 1 MORE PROJECT! ---

I've just started on 2 new and incredible looking projects, one of which is a VR game with a Ex EA and Naughty Dog Vet Developer, so very exciting!

However, I'm still looking for one more project to fill up my schedule so if you like my tunes and want to work together, GET IN TOUCH! :)

Thanks,
Nathan

--- ON THE LOOKOUT FOR NEW PROJECTS! ---

Hey everyone! I've been busy working on lots of projects, but with some coming to an end and unfortunately under NDA contract wraps (meaning I can't share them!) I'm on the lookout for the next exciting project, so if you like my tunes and want to work together, HIT ME UP!

[email protected]

Thanks,
Nathan

--- GOT LOTS OF PROJECTS ON THE GO, BUT OPEN FOR ONE OR TWO MORE ATM! ---

I'm working hard on lots of projects atm including one with Unity and Naughty Dog Developers but I have time for a couple more projects to work on, so if you like my music and want to work together, GET IN TOUCH!

[email protected]

Thanks,
Nathan

--- NEW MUSIC NEXT WEEK! ---

I've been working super hard on 3 new tracks, 2 of which are theme songs featuring vocals, which makes a change for a lot of the stuff I write!

I'm busy, but also looking out for any new projects to get started on, so if you like my music and want to work together, GET IN TOUCH! :)

Thanks,
Nathan

--- ON THE LOOKOUT FOR A NEW PROJECT! ---

Hey, I'm working on various projects behind the scenes and NDA contracts but I'm on the lookout for any kind of new and exciting projects also, so GET IN TOUCH! :)

Thanks,
Nathan

--- WORKING WITH UNITY AND LOOKING FOR NEW WORK TOO! ---

I've got a new project under way with the Unity team behind their ADAM project which you can find on YouTube which is very exciting!

However, I'm always looking for new projects and exciting soundtracks to work on, SO GET IN TOUCH! :D

Thanks,
Nathan

--- BIG ANNOUNCEMENT COMING SOON! ---

I'm working on a super cool project with some of the top artists, riggers and devs from EA, Ubisoft and Naughty Dog! It's nearing completion so keep your eyes peeled for my work on the Unity website and YouTube channel!

I'm still looking for cool little projects to work on so if you would like to work together, GET IN TOUCH! :)

Thanks,
Nathan

--- NEW 2018 AUDIO REEL OUT SOON! ---

Just finished updating my Audio Reel for 2018, have a little rest to adjust with fresh ears and will upload soon! :)

In the meantime, I'm always looking for cool new projects, so if you like my stuff and want to work together, GET IN TOUCH!

Thanks,
Nathan

--- UNITY ICONS - EPISODE 1 - YGGDRASIL OUT NOW! ---

We've been working hard behind the scenes on the asset pack and the trailer, but now it's finally out!

Have a watch, listen and if you'd like to work together on a project, GET IN TOUCH! :)

Thanks,
Nathan

--- NEW SAMURAI ZERO THEME ON BANDCAMP! ---

Today I released the main theme for the game I've been working on called 'Return to Zero' from the upcoming game Samurai Zero.

I worked with 2 great artists on this one, Supreme Sol with the Rap and Rex Conception with the Melody and Chorus section.

Have a listen and if you like what you hear, GET IN TOUCH! :)

https://nathancleary.bandcamp.com/track/return-to-zero-ft-supreme-sol-rex-conception

Thanks,
Nathan

--- SPACE STATION ON YOUTUBE! ---

So the animation and fantastic artwork by my friend Jeremy from over at WayForward is finished and on YouTube for your viewing and listening pleasure! Go check it out! :)

--- VGM PARTY PACK! - Heavy Hitter is Live Now on YT! ---

Here's the next installment in the animations to visually support the VGM Party Pack! Which will include a myriad of different genres and grooves to help any Game Dev get their In Game Music to where they want it to be!

Check it out here ->

--- NEW OFF CUTS SINGLE ON YT ---

Long Time No See is the first single with an animated music visualizer video on YT, you can check it out here and the whole album mentioned in my bio on Spotify and Bandcamp up above! :)

--- MEKA PUPPERS OST - COMING SOON! ---

I'm working on lots of project atm which are all unfortunately under NDA contracts, but we have some sneak peeks, information and gameplay teasers all coming very soon for 'Meka Puppers' !

So stay tuned at the links below for more info on the release and everything MP related!

https://mekapuppers.com/

--- UNITY ICONS EP.3 - ON THE HORIZON! ---

I'm delighted to starting the next installment in the UNITY ICONS COLLECTIVE Series this month. We're going for a Psychological Horror Vibe so stay tuned for more reveals, interviews and information over the coming months!

In the meantime, I'm still looking for other projects to work on as a few, to be announced, projects have also come to an end. So if you'd like to work together on something fun, cool and exciting, now is the time to GET IN TOUCH! :)

Thanks,
Nathan

--- OFF CUTS NOW ON YT! ----

My Album 'Off Cuts' is now up and live on YouTube to stream!

A Mix of some of my tunes over the years which never saw the light of day due to various production reasons with the games involved, but they've been Re-Mastered and Compiled into a lovely Album for you to enjoy!

Check it out here ->

Thanks,
Nathan

--- Schedule Opening and Looking for a New Project! ---

I've been hard at work behind the scenes on multiple projects as usual, but I have one coming to an end very soon and will be opening my schedule up for a NEW and EXCITING project! So if you'd like to work together on your project, GET IN TOUCH!

[email protected]

Thanks,
Nathan

--- NEW STUDIO CONSTRUCTION FINISHED AND BACK OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS! ---

After months of planning, building, soundproofing, blood sweat and tears, my new acoustically balanced and treated studio is complete!

I have been a little quiet as of late due to this but am now back up and running.

So if you're looking for a top soundtrack for your game, and want to take advantage of the beautiful new sound and mixes coming from this studio, don't hesitate to GET IN TOUCH!

Thanks,
Nathan

--- CURRENT SCHEDULE OPENING UP FOR NEW PROJECTS! ---

While the past 6 months or so have been a whirlwind, things are starting to settle down around here with my new studio, baby, house and final major projects wrapping up.

Which means I have my schedule opening up for new projects with lots of new people which is always an exciting prospect!

So if you like what you hear on my page here and would like to work together, be sure to get in touch over on my website ASAP! ;)

www.NathanClearyMusic.co.uk

Thanks,
Nathan

--- BIG PROJECT COMING UP BUT STILL OPEN FOR 1 MORE! ---

Hey everyone, I have a big long term project coming up which I'm very excited about but I have space for 1 more project in my schedule at the moment to fill up my schedule.

So if you need Music, SFX or Audio Implementation now is the time to GET IN TOUCH!

Thanks,
Nathan

-- NCM Horror Engine! ---

So for the past couple of months I've been learning coding and blueprints through the Unreal Engine and decided to also brush up on some of the new features in Wwise.

So I made the NCM Horror Engine!

A Horror Game Demonstration of 3D Spatial Audio using Unreal Engine and Wwise where I did everything in the implementation, from the Programming all the way through to the Mixing and Mastering. Have a look, listen and enjoy!

Thanks,
Nathan

--- New Immersive Audio Project - 'dissapearance' ---

Hey Everyone!

It's been a long time since my previous update as I've been venturing into creating my own Games in Unreal and with Wwise as of late. Lot's of Audio work, Composition, Coding, Narrative Writing the whole works! Challenging to do it Solo but SO REWARDING!

I'm also open however for some more Composition or Sound Design Projects so if you would like to work together on your project, now is the time to GET IN TOUCH!
Beer!

Follow my Game Dev updates over on Twitter too and see you around!
https://twitter.com/Ncleary123

Thanks,
Nathan