• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Discussion narcissism and me

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Misty

Been slandered and accused of being a narcissist. But I am not a narcissist, I am too perfect to be a narcissist. All this narcissism hubris is fake news.

It seems like some bigoted hate campaign to say that A. people are narcissist and that B. narcissists are bad.

The definition of narcissist has been so removed from its original meaning that it is no longer even funny. The original meaning was just a god who was vain and turned into a flower. I don't see what is so bad about flowers.

Then when Dorian Gray came out, they turned it into a bad thing, then with modern psuedoscience and the Quack mental-health industry came out they did more smearing and smack-downing on narcissists and claiming that everyone they don't like is a narcissist. Which is almost very similar to Godwin's law.

I am probably the least narcissistic person on the planet, and I have came here to defend my holy name from blasphemy. Read a thing on narcissism, its fake news. Like all good news it put some truth in it to make you believe, then puts the rest as fake news.

Its all part of an agenda to make slaves of everyone. They are trying to shame people who enjoy winning. If you want to win they want to shame. If you have pride they shame you. All must be obedient slaves of the system.

The fake news bit, is when they say slander like narcissists can't feel love, or narcissists cant enjoy relationships, or this and that, fake news about narcissists. Its all bigotted slander. Hate speech against narcissists. What narcissism is about is turning into a flower. All of that added stuff is fake news.

Let me explain something to you. When you talk about your problems, and a Narcissist says "That exact same thing happened to me too!" They are trying to empathize with you and make a connection of sympathy to you. But the fake news just tries to label them bad people. That's all fake news does, is judges and is negative to people, twists words around and such.

Here's an example of how they twist words around. Say I love my dear old mum. And want to do fun activities like play videogames. I ask, in a civilized manner, how to get her to play videogames with me. Then viscious barbarian types come on, slander me, and bring on the fake news. And make up fakes accusing me of forcing my mom to play games like clockwork orange. Its like this. I want to play games because I love my mom. And how much do I love my mom? Its like this. Say me and my mom are walking down a dark alley and someone tries to mug my mom. With extreme hate I will burn the mugger with a flamethrower then kick them in the balls. That is how much I love my mom. Then if they beg for mercy, but then insult my mom anyway, I will find where they live, and write obscene graffiti on their house and maybe do more stuff to them. If a mugger broke my mom's hand, you know what I would do to the mugger? I would take a buzzsaw and cut off his wrist in retaliation, then kick him in the balls. Also if my mom died of cancer my life would be ruined and I would be forced to be in a mental hospital for 5 years until I committed suicide. You know why I want to play videogames with my mom? So I can enjoy good times with my mom.

Then if I even mention fake news, everybody says I'm trump and calls me a republican. But I didn't even vote for trump. People are so judgey and unfair.

And here's an example of how I'm the least narcissistic person on the planet. I rarely eat meat and I promoted some vegan self-help books. And here's the thing. 99% of the planet eats meat and does not care about animals. Which is selfish. How am I selfish when I just want to be as rich as bill gates and save animals, humanity, and the ozone. Also I met a narcissist one time. Nicest person I ever met and tried to make me a millionaire.

Also I will admit this. I am not even perfect enough to be a god of these forums. You know who the god of coding is? Not me. There is someone better at coding than me, his name is the Snidr. How can I be a narcissist when I humbly admit that the Snidr is the god of coding on these forums.

Some say Elon Musk is a narcissist. But you know what? He saved those drowned kids lives. So what is so bad about that? I will tell you the real bad thing about Elon Musk. Making self-driving cars. Banning american freedoms and forcing americans to live in self-driving cars. This is why liberals are bad people. They want to ban guns and make americans vunerable and defenseless from muggers. And then make them sit in self-driving cars obedient to a fascist system. So who is the real ones forcing people to do stuff? Pen-pushers who try to take away our rights.

And you know what? They say some narcissists slander and accuse and embarass other people. So you know what thqt is exactly what the person who made the fake news did to me. Now who is the real narcissist?

Also if this thread gets closed so be it. I just wanted to say my piece and defend my good name from the vicious slanderers and libelers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.