Name for TCG game

Genetix

I am making a Trading Card Game, and want to start thinking about a good name... Any ideas?

WAIT! Before someone says it - I do have more information...
As far as a theme goes - the cards themselves are based on Medieval type fantasy, with supernatural elements. Things that will be seen are swords, archers, wizards, spells, fireballs, castles, dragons, more dragons, and so on....

I'd give more info but I am still in the prototyping phase. The game play mechanics are a good mix of Magic the Gathering, Hearthstone, Ascension, and a few other things...

I also plan to have a player character that actually walks around a traditional JRPG type of world collecting cards, and having card battles.

Maybe more information is needed - but off the top of your head, any good titles that come to mind?

In some ways I think one word sounds the best ex: "Ascension" but it could be more ex: "Magic the Gathering", the nice thing about Magic is the many people also just call it Magic.... Nice!

The name needs to sound cool, but also be something people can remember and find in a search, I'm hoping to eventually publish this game to Steam, the name should marketable....

Anyways - I know coming here asking broadly for a name is sometimes frowned upon, but if you have any coold ideas I'd love to hear them!

Examples: Swords Of Fate, Heroes Fate, Spells & Blades, Fire & Steel... and so forth.

S

Sezze

Call it Magicard to kind of milk of the whole Pokemon Go trend so when people look up how to catch a Magikarp but spell it wrong they may end up finding your game.

NeoShade

You really should try to come up with a name for your game yourself.

I know that you've given us a bit of information about what kind of game it is and somewhat of an idea of how it plays, but we still know nothing about the story/history/lore of the game and the characters or places in it. These are the things that you need to know (in great depth) in order to come up with a meaningful name.

C

ConsolCWBY

Ascension
You can't use THAT name, anyways.
The name needs to sound cool, but also be something people can remember and find in a search, I'm hoping to eventually publish this game to Steam, the name should marketable....
YOU know everything about YOUR game. Give it a lame working title, and as things develop you'll think of a totally rad - supercool - name!
Besides, all anyone knows is it's a Medieval type fantasy, with supernatural elements. How about: Fantasy Flight. lol

Yal

šŸ§ *penguin noises*
GMC Elder
I'd try to go for a version of "Dungeons & Dragons" that has the word 'card' in it, like "Cards & Cauldrons", "Cards & Creatures", "Curses & Cards" or maybe blatantly "Dungeons & Decks" or "Decks & Dragons" if your lawyer is OK with it.

Genetix

Haha brilliant stuff - I of course have been thinking of it a bit, and wouldn't just use anything.... but wanted to come here and get some ideas from you guys. Still thinking, but as the core game comes together more an more each day - it starts to become a bit more clear exactly what the project is.