• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Forum Game N-letter words, N-word sentences

rIKmAN

u w0t? The word is potato.

"Potato"
No I mean the answers - people are using "to", "a", "is" in their answers, but the OP says the rules are words have to be 3 letters minimum.

At Ninety's town, inteligent demons inside safari entered safely to a building. Later inside safari, he mentioned excitingly new tale about roa inside a new intelligent shooting mechanism.
How evily courageous killing is, Ninety?
I could have done mine in 30secs if we can use less than 3 letter words - I had about 6 "I's" lol.

PS. Sorry to be a party pooper!

Jabbers

No I mean the answers - people are using "to", "a", "is" in their answers, but the OP says the rules are words have to be 3 letters minimum.!
I thought the 3 - 15 letter rule was for the word you provide to the next person, not for the sentence you construct (especially as he goes on to say nothing like "xyly"). A lot of conjunctions are two letter words, it would be strange to ban them.

Maybe OP can clarify.

rIKmAN

I thought the 3 - 15 letter rule was for the word you provide to the next person, not for the sentence you construct (especially as he goes on to say nothing like "xyly"). A lot of conjunctions are two letter words, it would be strange to ban them.

Maybe OP can clarify.
Well that's been broken as well - now I'm confused!
Forget I said anything - as you were gents!

---

People older than apples tumble over

"Gumption"

M

Misu

Finding last apple made, incredibly, Ninety go oppressed.

"Nemesis"

b∩bo

Rule Clarification
Maybe OP can clarify.
Indeed the limits were not meant for the words in the sentences, I'll edit the main post for clarification. Also the 15 letter upper limit will be abolished but if you go over 15 you should provide an alternitive shorter word as Shawn Basnett has done.

Condemn overly raunchy nudists

"Didgeridoo"

Jabbers

Don't invest dangerously; give every risky investment deliberation, otherwise overpay.

"Evening"

Last edited:
M

Misu

Cut out Ninety's Groin right and tomorrow, Uranus lowers amazingly, truly into opposed nano size.

"Ninety"

M

Misu

Food addiction vowed on Roytheshort into toenail eating

"Norway"

chance

predictably random
Forum Staff
No ordinary reindeer wears a yarmulke. (Because reindeer generally aren't Jewish.)

"Sweden"

E

Ethanicus

Regale all Swedes, perhaps before everyone rolls rock yodelers.

"Tuna"

M

Misu

People are really lame! I apply my entry not to affiliate Roy's yak!

"Family"

R

rougebare

Hard Old Roots or Stone Cold Orange, Peter exclaimed.

"Teacup"