Windows MyTime - A Spectacle in Time - 3D Platformer

W

Wzqxrys

I would suggest however, to give a random offset to the grass' position and rotation, it looks quite tiled now
Thank you for your feedback, I agree it does look very tiled, i used to have it more spread out and random not too long ago but since my asset overhaul i have made the grass tiles very repetative.

Ill add this suggestion to my trello and change it in the near future. It may run better on android with less geometry anyway.

Joe Ellis

This looks cool! I like the style, is the game finished? cus if its not it should be in the work in progress rather than made with gamemaker.. I learnt that lesson a while ago hehe ;D

W

Wzqxrys

This looks cool! I like the style, is the game finished? cus if its not it should be in the work in progress rather than made with gamemaker.. I learnt that lesson a while ago hehe ;D
Cool thanks, well it is in beta but i'm already selling it because i believe it's ready enough.
So i provided a store page.

If the moderator wants to move this thread thats ok.

Thanks for your feedback happy gaming!

W

Wzqxrys

I like how retro it looks, if anything I'd make the font look more retro, like less antialiased
Do you mean the title text or in game gui text??

I really like the title text its fancy in the right direction, the gui text however i haveno attachment to.

Funny enough i did have a much more retro/pixally font for the title, but since finding the font im using currently i haven't looked back

Joe Ellis

I meant the intro text, it sticks out like an eyesore for me :D
But yeah I really like the title text and the text in the game
I guess the text in the game is slightly boring, or it could be fancier like the title,