My Wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer (ex-Cantavanda)

〜Flower Prince〜
In the following months, September, October, and November, I am doing a documentation series called “Water bottle series”, and it is centered around my wife, Rosa’s water bottle where she drinks water. Since my wife is a human, she drinks out of a water bottle like other humans.

A shrink beam coming from a satellite hit me right after I put water into my wife’s water bottle and I landed in her water bottle. I am unable to get out of Rosa’s water bottle due to the moistness of her water.

Rosa came to drink and she did not notice me. Rosa started to drink her water unaware that I am in her water bottle. Rosa ended up swallowing me with her water putting me in her stomach. Rosa continued to drink unaware that I am in her stomach.

I must now try to make my wife aware that I am in her stomach. There is a 1/28844 chance of making my wife aware that I am in her stomach. I can only survive 45 minutes in her stomach. If by some miracle that I make my wife aware that I am in her stomach, then she must attempt throwing me up. However, Rosa has the worst odds of all wife’s when it comes to throwing me up, so it could take her a while for her to throw me up. Rosa has ligma, that is why she has a long tongue.

Status
Not open for further replies.