• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Android My sons and I made this ( not to steal the other guys post)

J

Jrtllion

My son and I have been working on this for a month or so, nothing too fancy, but hopefully a decent first "real" release. We learned a good deal doing it, then my other son came in and fixed alot of the artwork, making it a real family project. Hope you enjoy.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.retroactive.FingerFrenzy

This is a game where you have to act quickly to change the buttons from green, back to gray before they turn red and subtract points. It gets very difficult, particularly on the harder levels. This is based on a game we played at a local arcade. Very fast and lends itself well to challenging your other family members to beat your score. While we have made a clicker game before, this was our first "real" game with game maker.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: