My Project(No Title Yet)/ Work In Progress/ (Pre-Alpha: Version 0.0.0.2)

flyinian

Current Version: Pre-Alpha, Version 0.0.0.2

Down Load here: Nothing to download yet.

Genre:
simulation, click based, incremental

Planned Platforms:
Windows.

With the possibility of releasing to web and mobile.

Pricing:
Planned to be Free to Play. YaY!

Goal of the Game:
The goal of the game is simple, take over the world or not to take over the world. You decide. Build your forces to conquer countries, wipe out drug smuggling cartels and start your own drug smuggling ring or you could go the boring good guy way and become rich with a family and own businesses, a.k.a. the good Samaritan.

Planned Features:
- Skills
- Attributes
- Work, get a job and get paid.
- Security, maintain security for your character.
- Start and manage a family.
- Live in a house.
- Manage your financials. Don't go into debt.
- Evolving market.
- Time progression system. Speed time up for faster progression.
- Recreational activities. Partake in fun activities.
- Get education. Attend classes to get a bigger brain so, you can make more money...legally or illegally.
- Gather resources
- Manufacture items with said resources.
- Incarceration, incarcerate people or get incarcerated.
- legal/illegal system
- Statistic tracking and achievements
- Attack Defenses and Defend Attacks.

Screen Shot: Pending.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hey all, I decided to introduce my game to the public w/ a screenshot of my game. It not much to look at but, its something.

Genre:
simulation, click based, incremental

Planned systems:
Currently planned for windows. Would like to release to html and mobile as well.

Pricing:
Currently, I plan keeping my game free due to the fact that it's my first game and there is a chance I may run into issues that I can't/unable to fix.

Goal of the Game:
The goal of the game is simple, take over the world or not to take over the world. You decide. Build your forces to conquer countries, wipe out drug smuggling cartels and start your own drug smuggling ring or you could go the boring good guy way and become rich with a family and own businesses, a.k.a. the good Samaritan.

Planned Features:
- Several Skills and Attributes
- Relations with countries, gangs, mafias, etc.
- A family system with hefty consequences if you don't care for your family properly.
- A house system that the player lives, cares for their family and is protected from hostile attacks on the player.
- A medical system where if you die, you don't actually die but rather slowly heal over time. If you "die", it will have major sequences on your family and your institution. oh, also the major financial burden it will have on you.
- Becoming employed so you can earn money, experience and other things.
- A financial management system.
- A changing and evolving market.
- Own Real Estate, factories, companies, etc.
- Hire security to protect yourself.
- A large host of activities that the player can partake in. From exercise to drug use.
- Go to school to become smarter so, you can have a better career being a good person or learn how to create your own drugs to sell.
- If you are caught doing something illegal or you lost a battle with a foe you may become incarcerated.
- Achievements, who doesn't love spending hours looking at your achievements.
- Combat, no restrictions what so ever. You can be a single person attacking a supremacy country and be obliterated at your free will.

There will also be an institution side of the game which is similar to the player but, more expansive and will be able to hold its own against a supremacy country.

Here it is, the glorious screenshot:
prototype - player menu.png

Hey, it's a work in progress. It looks significantly better after I added the other 12 buttons to the navigation menu. :)

I plan on releasing a prototype version for testing and feedback in the near future.

Thank you for taking a look.

Last edited:

Toque

Haha. Perhaps.
But your game is big. School. Jobs. Realestate. Battle systems.

how are you going to manage all that?