1. Hey! Guest! The 36th GMC Jam will take place between February 27th, 12:00 UTC - March 2nd, 12:00 UTC. Why not join in! Click here to find out more!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NOTICE: We will be applying a Xenforo update on Tuesday 25th of February. This means that from approximately 10:00 to 14:00 BST the forums will be offline (or possibly longer). Sorry for the inconvenience! Official Announcement here.

My "Magic" Kingdom Hearts Cap

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Alex Lyons, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Alex Lyons

Alex Lyons Member

[​IMG]
    I was at the mall with my mother today getting clothes for the upcoming school year. Of course, I gotta return to college looking my best because there could be a whole swarm of cute nerdy girls just begging for a piece of crap like me. We go to Hot Topic because, let’s face it, it’s the best place to get video game/anime apparel besides perhaps FYE. I find an Attack on Titan and a Super Mario Bros shirt I like. We’re about to pay when I spot a blue Kingdom Hearts cap hanging so high I can’t even reach it. I spend a good five minutes convincing my mom that it was completely necessary that I get it. Like most mothers, she had no idea what Kingdom Hearts even was.

We then have the cashier girl go get it down. She used a long pole with a hook on the end to get it down. We ring it up and it cost $20, which was quite expensive for a hat. I then reassure my hesitant mother that it’s very important that I have this hat. She caves and I immediately put it on after paying.

After that, we leave the mall. We’re at the door and we see a couple HOT girls approaching. Like, they were good looking! Being a gentleman, I held the door open for them. They pass by and look right at the hat. They both go, “I LOVE YOUR HAT!!! <3” My mother was just standing there completely dumbfounded.

See, when I want something, there's a pretty good reason.