• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

My Library mass actions

csanyk

In GMS2 My Library, please add mass actions for Download All (or Download Selected), Update All (or Update Selected), and Add Selected to Project.

By the way, the new interface is leaps and bounds better than the My Library interface in 1.x, which was without doubt my least favorite part of 1.x. Thanks for fixing all the problems!

Oh, also, can you allow us to create personalized groupings of assets? It would be nice to be able to tag a group of assets with things like "platformer stuff" or "top down shooter" and then be able to filter on those tags, and mass-add the entire group of assets to my new platformer, or top down shooter, etc. project, without having to filter through the entire list of My Library assets, looking for all the ones I want to add to my project, hoping I don't miss one?

MOD EDIT: Please use the EDIT button instead of post multiple times in succession.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ubu

csanyk

There really is no need to make 3 posts one after the other, edit your OP and stop artificially bumping your thread.
I did that so that people can respond to individual points. I didn't want to make each point its own thread, because they're related. But I want people to be able to easily Like or Reply to each point individually.