Alpha My Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ethian

Hey!
Isn't over!

I found a nice place to talk about what i'm doing with my project now!

Well, i noted stuff in my agenda... stuff related of what i most want to have in my game in order to make me go nuts if i ever seen this project before...

Those are:
  • My game is a videogame that has the same style of an old game... pixelated... NES..., and when you play it, you feel like you're watching an animated movie at the cinema/designed enough to transform it into an animated movie in mind (Nuts goners/badass characters are obligatory, also, content like Kung Fu, China, Wild West, Jungle, etc...)
  • The OST has Chiptunes mixed with real life instruments
  • The game has something fun like shooting to enemies
  • The game isn't so hard, it must be gentle (Lots of healing and checkpoints) but not so easy...
  • The game is about a child that went accidentally to a fantasy world... via a fantasy book...
  • The game is family-friendly, it doesn't include any f and s words uncensored... and the game is even unviolent! (Death is not depicted nor talked, shooting enemies? better shooting them with a water pistol! Not killing them but annoying them...)
  • Musn't be any RPG... especially 8-direction movement not, platformer instead...
  • Has delicious edibles to have on the inventory..
  • Must have 10 worlds instead of 8... i don't want to ripoff anything! Also, 4 worlds seems short lenght for me, at least 7 is perfect for me to make the game feel like a full lenght game.
  • Must be enjoyable for me... if has any deffect, i fix it, it still deffects, fix them all to no more fixings...
  • No fourth wall breaks that even make the characters call "Rooms" to all the current place
  • 60 fps instead of 30 fps
  • Widescreen instead of 4:3
Some of those are the fixes of all my complaints to the last, big game i had played to now.
With all of those on my game, the game will be personally called "One of the best games ever made!" while the game is rated 4 stars by the public because of the complete lack of bad stuff that i call them all personally "Deffects".

So my game must be accurate (Personally) to all those of the list...

Also, limits to make my game easier to make and don't waste so much time:

• 10 Worlds
  • 2 Minibosses per World?
  • 5 Events per World
  • 50 Maps per World
  • 100 Music Tracks on the OST
  • 15 Tracks per World?
  • 50 Products on its total merch (Initial value)
I will better to choose the best ideas as all i noted are several...!

I now made my project more easier to make for me... for finish the project already and getting finally rid of annoying stuff that are still present from 2017... also, other annoying stuff still present this year... probably...

I'm currently following Shaun Spalding's and HeartBeast's tutorials despite knowing the basics of GML.. well, just because i want to know more and understand things i can't understand from the GML...

So what do you think?

PD:
Sorry, i was so obsessed with him, i learned to draw and animate exactly like him thanks to him...

I drawn badly before, but Williams changed my life...

on the other hand...

I debated to use the other game engine to use instead...

It's more easier to use with... it hasn't a perfect fullscreen mode for the exported apps, but it doesn't really matter, also, the pause at commas and dots in increasing dialouge text...
and the fact i need to learn how to make more things on this engine.. willn't

be so difficult compared with the GM:S one, but i hope i will not restart making my engine resources again this time...
with this...
Ok ok ok... i will confess everything...
(Plays beautiful confession music that feels me memories... i will compose it soon...)

I'm actually Williams Sáez...
The one who is banned for use a pirated version of GM:S (1.4 1567 WWF... something else...)
I know i violated many rules here, i even got banned, i can't believe... but i'm not bad at all... i never swear, i never see p***, i don't hurt nobody with many blood out... i even don't play GTA and i didn't became sadist because of it or something else, and i didn't drink and smoke... i fear and hate vulgarity in the style of how Pralene from Jamie's got Tentacles fears and hates the alien on her house, and that's why all my creations are all family friendly.
I just came here because i had a new game idea besides the shamefully presented Undertale-like game (Actually Ripoff) i presented before... (renember?)
This game is actually a combination between Cuphead and Yume Nikki, those games i wanted to make people here mention before when i published this post for first time, just because i renember something else ocurred before and i really laughed out loud.
I decided to make that combination because i decided to make something more "original", compared with the other ripoff but it's also considered a mixture between Undertale and Mario series anyways.
The mixture part is the part i wanted you to express with my brand new game idea, it's what you said before and what i made me laugh out loud...
I'm actually talking about this previous thread i started before and the mixture part is present later:

https://bit.ly/2jh0fqC
Also, i decided to change to the other game engine because...
In mid-march, in an ordinary fun time, i found unexpecedly this:
This class of hooded terotactil skeleton i've seen before when i was trying the other game engine, following an tutorial...
I though i was a certain warlock at the time i saw him before, until i saw the video, and i was something that makes me go nuts...
He's a doctor, and googling him later... with his name... more me went nuts...! His look of his original photo, the fan arts...
Also, he's from something scary, and... i renember the same ocurred before, but with Freddy Krueger instead...

Nowadays, sometimes when i'm resting, i get relaxed with this silent video that, seems boring, but has disturbing themes if you check what they say...
Features the black hooded beaked white man! he's a monster, but he confesses everything, even he actually knows his next victims fear him, demostrating he's not a monster anymore... also, his voice is kinda inaccurate to what fans know with a videogame based off the foundation the hooded beak man is at, but what seems to be errors present on the video doesn't really matter, thinking goodly, the voice, especially, fits perfectly to what the hooded beak monster man looks, also , more his elocuent speech than his voice make the monster be more kinda charming for me (also with the fact he knows everyone fears him being a monster, also, talking about how he talks... he also laughs at jokes... it also makes me smile and even think he's not a merciless monster nowadays at all (Yes, not monster enough to make Pralene fear and hate him like she fears and hates Jamie (Laughs because of the fact of Pralene calling Jamie a monster, and that's because i wanted to tell it too.))) and the ambience is silent enough to get calm Here's that video:
Charming to me, enough for give him a bear hug (Same i feel with Ernesto from Zafari, the half armadillo, half ladybug, he's literally really charming, so much, i also go nuts with him, and i run to hug him, give him a bear hug), but he can't be touched, touching him is the dangerous part...
This is what i feel, went nuts because of him...
Also, talking about went nuts... as i got nuts with him, i also imagine him, like the others i got nuts by, doing martial arts.
Feeling how he does those Ninja attacks, etc, makes me make a party!
But... enjoing at the rythm of this fun circus theme!
I hear and enjoy dancing happily at the rythm of this fun tune each time i think about the SCP foundation (The foudation the hooded beak man he's on, he is SCP-049! (What a memorable code! yay!)) and i always celebrate his existence and he if he knew martial arts, also, with the circus tone of this fun song, i always imagine SCP-049 making ninja moves and giving at the style of ninja, candy to the mouths of the kids, on a asumnent park's games tent! delicious! Also, this year i got entered of the existence of plague doctors thanks to SCP Foundation, etc...

Well, also with the game mentioned before, and the part of the tutorial, he appeared in the tutorial video as the custom theme of the program, something else... also the game shown at the top before is make with that engine, and.... and... and...
I would like to hear every time that fun circus theme at front of SCP-049 as the custom theme of the copy of that other game maker program... eating delicious desserts and candy... fun!

Also, i never had a small brother... i'm myself who watchs Nat Geo Kids, also, imaginating i was a minor brother, and he watchs it instead, but he always likes hide and seek, and be the best on hiding... etcetera...
This channel is the only thing i can get enjoyed on TV with, just because, as i fear and hate vulgarity, the rest of what th TV of my country shows is just pure vulgar trash, "(****)" and "(****)" are uncensored on every time a day besides the night... at front of the kids... Disgraceful!

Also, ethian is part of the name of my dear baby cousin, Gael Ethian, that also watchs Nat Geo Kids and by dear grandma takes care of him... also, my dear grandma Zunilda and my dear aunt Brijida, fear and hate vulgarity... We form a great trio!

Sorry for all this... but... it was fun to tell to people anyways... especially the SCP-related part!
Why you just let this long confession as a subject of gossip? (Laughs)

Now let me use the other engine... i said is more easier to build games with... that seems to me...
Also, i don't need bugfixing help anymore at all, it's better to leave things i make as they turned out no matter how weird they are, i just need to considerer the world of my games are strange and ya.
and it's cooler to just use what is available to me for now... no matter how unsatisfactory seems to me, i just have to enjoy the sentimentality of the final product as it's something new, and does not plagiarize anything after all.
It must be similar to what i enjoyed before, but not plagiarized to its inspiration.
And have a new sentimentality for me!
It will happen to me with my next musical themes...
and now, it's the turn of the engine resources...
Thank You!

Good bye!

I guess thinking about all this makes me blush now...

And my family also says i have talent at drawing and nobody teached me too, they told... i actually have Asperger...

Well, that was a great fun moment, but this must be go over, it's time to get serious, because this week i did and plan something very big for my games...
I decided to make this one first then my other Under-like one, as it's based on my past, inspired on my past... (Basado en el Pasado, i like it with rythm on my language!)
The my-past-inspired games are harder to make.
The other ones are free-to-make! (Celebrates because of this)
Anyways, don't ban me... i'm testing to make the engine resources on another game maker i ever used... but... i can return to the other one because... i don't know, but what i use for make my game's resources for now have in common, their project file thing, they have one single project file to easily save in my cloud, but GM:S exports proyect folder instead...
GM:S is the application maker i got used to make my games...
But i can go to GMS 2 for better... things...
I also tested it...
Well, but no matter the time, i'm still on studiying time and my obsession with my things are causing problems to me at highschool, but, as thinking about the next years where nothing bad will ocurr as i though before, it makes feel good nowadays instead... i even calculated and picked up the year where i will go to work and exiting the college, 2027, where i will get happy, being free to work on new publishable fun things of mine, and no matter the times, i will publish the games after absolutely finishing them, well, revison, but... i would like to publish my games on inside summer vacation of each year (Especially a few days after the last day of school)... i don't know... but it's cool for me for some reason...

Also, i just go to publish the games for just Windows and Android for free on my blog as i always prometed... they're the most popular OS of my country, also, games can be released on december of each year as i said and i forgot to say it's the summer vacation of my country.

Well, bye...

--------O-------

Ah, and i need to tell... I've drawn a sketch of SCP 049 doing a kung fu pose on my art class sketchbook at last art class for some reason...
I was going to show it here, but i couldn't because i'm banned on... ...

And... for close...

Mmm...!
But this not!

Last edited:
Like a moth to a flame, I'm drawn back to these threads somehow...

Regarding your plans...

10 Worlds
Ok...

50 Maps per World
Ok...so that's a total of 500 maps (10 worlds x 50 maps per world) - how big are these maps? Sounds like an excessive amount of work for what I guess is a first game?

100 Music Tracks on the OST
100 tracks? Are you making these tracks yourself? Even if you make 1 per day, that's gonna take you 100 days!

If you are just starting out - I would suggest you to reduce the amount of content you are planning.

How is the progress of the game so far? Any development updates or are you still in the planning phase?

E

ethian

Ok...so that's a total of 500 maps (10 worlds x 50 maps per world) - how big are these maps? Sounds like an excessive amount of work for what I guess is a first game
Maps on my game are of a variated size... but not so big as the size that can be called "too big"!
100 tracks? Are you making these tracks yourself? Even if you make 1 per day, that's gonna take you 100 days!
Hee hee hee...
I done like 50 tracks before so... don't worry... i guess the tracks of my game are just a minor thing i can do like the graphics...
So, like the graphics, they take me a bit less than one hour to complete them without stopping...

Last edited:

Joe Ellis

First of all, I wanna say that no one shouldve closed your threads cus you "talk too much", but I'm gonna read your op and reply lol

Your game and idea sounds good, even though I know nothing about the actual game, but your plan sounds very sound.
How you said learning from shaun spaulding.. I'm not saying that he's wrong or bad, I havent actually looked at his stuff, but getting advice from people personally by messaging them is better cus they work out stuff for exactly what your trying to do and you can talk to them personally and tell them exaclty the thing your doing, I would definitley help you with stuff if you want.
It seems like youve got a really good idea and probably most importantly that your really into\interested in what your doing\making your game, and I definintely wanna help people like that, I'm the same lol. but all my games i wanna make are 3d. so iv gotta make the engine first

Last edited:
E

ethian

First of all, I wanna say that no one shouldve closed your threads cus you "talk too much", but I'm gonna read your op and reply lol

Your game and idea sounds good, even though I know nothing about the actual game, but your plan sounds very sound.
How you said learning from shaun spaulding.. I'm not saying that he's wrong or bad, I havent actually looked at his stuff, but getting advice from people personally by messaging them is better cus they work out stuff for exactly what your trying to do and you can talk to them personally and tell them exaclty the thing your doing, I would definitley help you with stuff if you want.
It seems like youve got a really good idea and probably most importantly that your really into\interested in what your doing\making your game, and I definintely wanna help people like that, I'm the same lol. but all my games i wanna make are 3d. so iv gotta make the engine first
Hee hee hee... good idea? yeah!
I'm more likely to rate up good games with swearing and violence and death though, how do you account for people like me?
Let's better don't talk about innapropiate content and me... there will be later things that will make me blush if we do it...
I don't know why i'm making my game lack the dead and even mentions to the death... something similsr occurs with picking up colors... i just use all the colors but for some reason, i avoid using black, white and grayscale...

Also, i had seen an animated movie before, and i picked what is missing about making my game make me gone nuts by have the feeling of an animated movie:
  • The Nuts Goner dies... no, better something sad occurs to him... he surrenders officially? And he goes outta here forever? Well...
  • The main villain gets their great deserved at the end.
Well... and the animated movie i had seen recently was Coco...

This skeleton from that movie, called Hector, was something nuts goner when i was watching the movie for 1st time in some parts...
I won't spoil the movie but, i discovered he is mistakeable with other character with a similar name... when we're talking about it, please don't spoil the movie by yourselves!

Last edited:

Joe Ellis

I think you should focus more on positive comments (like mine) ignore negative stuff, no offence @Siolfor the Jackal but im just trying to make ethian not get kicked off for good, its easy to get angry but its not worth it, on this forum, you get told off, as I have before lololol

Plus, I also have asperger's but you have to remember than most people on here haven't, so they wont get what the foook your on about, or just find it too long winded,
sorry, I dunno, its just advice
I keep seeing your stuff and everyone getting impatient with your ramblings,
Its not a bad thing on either part but definitely a conflict,
If you want people to connect more with what your saying, just make it more precise

Joe Ellis

I've decided I like you, I thought you were kind of insane at first but your posts are always interesting, your probably a genius in disguise as an insane bot

But can you post some pictures of your game at least?

like what have you been doing for the last 2 months?

I'm not angry, far from it. I legitimately enjoy swearing(Probably because I'm Australian?) and some good stylish violence. It was a real question I had, since most games(popular ones at least) have some amount of violence in them, I was really wondering how he would account for that. That said, I'm not against non-violent games(I've tried to make a few myself), but they are rarely any good. The closest I can think of is something Splatoon which is super popular, but underneath is still a bit violent.

I think most people are impatient here because you are doing a lot of telling and no showing, it doesn't sound like you're actually working on a game or have any actual gameplay ideas to discuss, just keep listing and reorganising these weird ideas. I just think everyone on here realises to some degree that ideas by themselves aren't that special and we care about the actual implementation of those ideas. If at some point you start posting actual gameplay ideas or asking actual question, I think people will be more receptive.
Also, there seems to be a bit of a language barrier, guessing English isn't your first language. And that's ok, it just means what you say is just that much harder for a lot of us to understand.

Joe Ellis

I'm not angry, far from it. I legitimately enjoy swearing(Probably because I'm Australian?) and some good stylish violence. It was a real question I had, since most games(popular ones at least) have some amount of violence in them, I was really wondering how he would account for that. That said, I'm not against non-violent games(I've tried to make a few myself), but they are rarely any good. The closest I can think of is something Splatoon which is super popular, but underneath is still a bit violent.

I think most people are impatient here because you are doing a lot of telling and no showing, it doesn't sound like you're actually working on a game or have any actual gameplay ideas to discuss, just keep listing and reorganising these weird ideas. I just think everyone on here realises to some degree that ideas by themselves aren't that special and we care about the actual implementation of those ideas. If at some point you start posting actual gameplay ideas or asking actual question, I think people will be more receptive.
Also, there seems to be a bit of a language barrier, guessing English isn't your first language. And that's ok, it just means what you say is just that much harder for a lot of us to understand.
I definitley agree with that
doing a lot of telling and no showing, it doesn't sound like you're actually working on a game or have any actual gameplay ideas to discuss
It doesnt even sound like your coding in gml,
once you start doing that (or talking about it)
people are gonna be alot more receptive

you do basically sound like some really intelligent bot at the minute,
you need to start talking about things that happen in gamemaker

Maps on my game are of a variated size... but not so big as the size that can be called "too big"!

Hee hee hee...
I done like 50 tracks before so... don't worry... i guess the tracks of my game are just a minor thing i can do like the graphics...
So, like the graphics, they take me a bit less than one hour to complete them without stopping...
That's not too bad then. Would love to see some of your progress on here once it's ready.

E

ethian

Let's better don't talk about innapropiate content and me... there will be later things that will make me blush if we do it...
I don't know why i'm making my game lack the dead and even mentions to the death... something similsr occurs with picking up colors... i just use all the colors but for some reason, i avoid using black, white and grayscale...
I had said this before, and i recently said this again in this way because i don't want to say it again on the other way.
Also, i had recently programmed screen shake effect for my game...

like what have you been doing for the last 2 months?
Image request:

Placeholder graphics, and something i always do something naturally when i program a platforer using Shaun Spalding's assets... also, there's an easy shooting thing made by me... the game will be a run and gun fun like Cuphead...

For tell what i done the last two months i need to cut a long story short:

I was having plans for this game besides other that contained inspired past year events of mine, that game is the run and gun one shown before, i was programming it actually but, i deleted the project file leaving the project for finish it after finishing the event-inspired game... as i wanted to finish that game first for some reason... later, i decided to make that project easier and fun to make, also, more original to absolutely feel new, so, i scrapped the event-based idea and i decided to make the project be those things of easier and original, putting the run and gun thing and programming my game again... also, noting a couple things on the agenda and that's how the content and limits of adove was born, and the screenshot of adove too...

I will make the game have the plague doctor battle idea anyways for some reason... also, the protagonist if nobody wants to make the game's protagonist a girl...

Last edited:
E

ethian

Sorry...
I can't even make an original game...

I'm not good at programming... and i want to get rid of the annoying things from 2017 that still continue to nowadays... one of them is working on my project...

What i always wanted to make was always an Undertale-like game... so... what about a reskinned Undertale (New places, concepts and characters) with even a different plot...?

https://novaquantum.itch.io/modern-ut-engine

This is what i'll use to make my game, transform an editable and downloadable .gmx respecting the limits...

Also, i wanted to use that from the beginning... what was missing is learn how to use that correctly by even trying to make the game from scratch...

Also, if i had learned even the basics of gml, i can edit the project file to be different by even editing the appearance of the things... also, fix bugs...

Sorry... for end my project already... i need to use only what there is...

I don't know about rebooting my project again on this way... last time i rebooted the project was when i wanted to make my game easier and fun to make personally, and i felt lazy of program what came next of my full, programmed project...
But... thinking goodly about the things... i need to do it...
...no... it's just fix the bugs and...

The great original ideas of my game was... well, but i won't publish my game on steam nor gamejolt or itch.io... just...

E

ethian

...My game at the end will be like a combination of:

This game, that feels like i was watching an animated movie at the cinema when i was playing it... my game will have the same feeling, also, it will have similar characters for some reason... and... unviolent ways to defeat enemies...
Also, the music of Undertale is composed of instruments from soundfonts... my game will also use these because there's some instruments that make me go nuts... but for copyright reasons, i won't use soundfonts of another videogames unlike how Undertale used them...
Undertale has also a combination of real life instruments with chiptune... that combination also makes me go nuts... also, i heard that combination is also used in other media, so, using that idea by myself doesn't... ...make anything...

Cuphead is an old cartoon (Like Betty Boop) that is now a videogame. The style of old cartoons inspired me to add the characteristics (Pac man-shaped pupils and rubber limbs) of those cartoons to my characters for some reason...
Also, the idea of making something old be alive inside of something modern (Like how Cuphead did an old cartoon be a videogame) also makes me go nuts...

Nat Geo Kids is an latin american channel that is obiously appropiate for kids, especially for the ones that have six years old, well, it's actually appropiate for all ages, so please don't make fun of me if i watch this channel.
When it first came, i had curiosity of what was on this channel, then i laughed with a show that i ended liking it because of its funniness, then i went nuts by discovering there's a nuts goner on here.
Well, the animated series for kids this channel has are even funny for mature audiences.
The sense of humor of my favorite shows of this channel can be present on my game if god wants it... well... it can be a similar one or...
There's also sound effects used on the shows that also make me go nuts, those sounds are the cartoon sounds, and voice clips... one of them, is the "Wee hoo!" yell.

I enjoyed the OST of those three things... too.

There's more combinations. It was supposed to get rid of those stuff that i got overexposed to because as i was overexposed since 2016-2017, i grew up sick of all of those...
But... what about a combination of those three made reality? Becase i have no choice? I go nuts at the end? Ok...
Also...

(Sketch of the top, not of the bottom) One of the drawings of that girl and her sketchbook. I like it. Where does that drawing come from? Something from DeviantArt? Let me google it...

(My game will be also a combination of the 2 last sketches i shown here)

Last edited:
E

ethian

Do you know what the word "atrocity" means? :D
Something bad? Otrange?
I know that drawing may have something bad... but nevermind... i just get to the personally goodest point, and i refuse to think about the bad things...
Well, i also blush when i think on all my previous mistakes...
And... why short replies?... nevermind...

I m sorry but where is the game? I did not see a screenshot about it.. I saw you talk a lot about working on your project (even old one) but in your profile i did not see any games

E

ethian

Isn't over!

I'm currently working for some of the game's OST because i'm hearing to some of The Undertale OST's and i'm sick of it! Also, it was too much Undertale and i'm oficially sick of Undertale, but i'm making something else to move on something else!
The following video contains mention to Undertale's oversaturation (That is also caused by myself in a certain "myself" sense) also, messages that says what to do if i'm sick of Undertale, that is just avoid it, and move on something else (It inspires me to do it, especially moving on something else). so this video is the only Undertale video that i use for distract to myself to nowadays...

Also, when i was playing Undertale, i complained about, especially its short length and lack of content. Here's a full list of all my Undertale complaints:

Short lenght:
  • 4 areas instead of 7+ worlds.
  • Boss battles are already, (Snowed town, Core and Hotel)
  • Places like the Hotel and Snowed Town are too small... well, they lack things that make those places seem complete.
Lack of Content:
  • Lacks Kung Fu
  • Lacks China
  • Lacks Wild West
  • Lacks Jungles
  • Lacks Middle ages
  • Lacks Men from the 18th century
  • Lacks Monsters with Sharp claws in their hands and feet.
  • And more...
Other
  • Lacks widescreen and 60 fps. Standard screen and 30 fps instead.
  • The Volume of the OST isn't loud enough to be personally enjoyable with headphones.
  • They say "Rooms" instead of "Places)
  • Sans is the iconic character. The main character is supposed to be the iconic character! (Along with "Undertale", i get annoyed when in hear/read those darn names! Also, when i hear and see all those things! (Not just the names!))
All those stuff are fixed on my game. Now, here's a list of what my game must contain, some of the things are from Undertale's but nevermind, they demoster my game is a combination (Combinations talked adove).
  • Retro videogame styled (Pixel art Graphics and Chiptune on the music)
  • Chiptunes are mixed with real-life instruments (Combination that made me go nuts when i first found it)
  • (Talked before) With all those retro videogame-style, it must feel like i'm watching an animated movie at the cinema when playing it... also, Sans' first appearance in Undertale made me feel this feeling!
  • Talking about this feeling, what i was also talking about is: My game must be designed enough to be transformed into an animated movie in mind! (Reference to another video of the same channel as the video from adove (About "Wasn't too much Undertale?"), but it included Anime instead of Animated Movie)
  • Talking about Anime, Undertale's references to Anime will be also present on my game, but with Cartoons instead of Anime.
  • Probably more...
Talking about moving on something else, i have fun to move on the Atrocity thing i shown before (And others) when i get inspired to move on something else because of the video of adove!

So... what do you think?

Last edited:

woodsmoke

What I think?
Anyone can write about their ideas. Less text, more screenshots!

Work in progress threads are for showing how your game is progressing. I don't see any progress here. Only one screenshot that is so tiny that I can hardly recognize anything.

Last edited:
E

ethian

Isn't over!
What I think?
Anyone can write about their ideas. Less text, more screenshots!

Work in progress threads are for showing how your game is progressing. I don't see any progress here. Only one screenshot that is so tiny that I can hardly recognize anything.
Sorry, writing ideas is much fun for me than publishing screenshots...

Submision: other screenshot of my WIP

Sorry for the tininess, it's because of some limitation...

I recently programmed the random encounter system...

Now i'm going to make the combat system...

For some reason, the combat system will be like Asteroids... but in a senseless flying big rideable cup with wings where the protagonist rides in and use it for shoot the enemies instead of the arrow...

And enemies and bosses will be included... with the help of another tutorial or maybe myself...

Maybe the reason of why the combat system will be asteroids is because i wanted to make my game more original than a notable combination... i don't know... but... well, the other reason includes hate to complexity within the other options...

Also, you know? I noticed the world changed when Undertale officially came out for 1st time... and the world is still the same to nowadays since this change... one of the stuff that changed at the time was Discovery Kids...
Well, i moved to another house at the time, also, i moved to another house before that time, so, world changes (Personal feeling) are because of house-moving of mine...
I was thinking on make my original game change the world... well, because at the time of publishing, i'll move to another house... we have house-move plans to nowadays...

Also, for make my game be popular to "change the world", i'll publish it on the blog, then i'll publish the blog (That includes the download link) to Instagram...

Also, i will follow more tutorials to make more amazing stuff for that project...! for some reason..

Also, let's talk for pass the time...

"Standish Kapow from Pat Neo Nidz starring Myles Standish, the master of kung fu is a Bomb! I love Myles Standish! Yeah. It's quite amazing...".

(Reference to the mention of "Geek and Rotney" from something else)

Last edited:
E

ethian

Isn't over!

There will be updates of my game here!

Well, all what i have to talk about for now is...

I planned to make my game be a family friendly RPG made in RPG Maker 2003 (Same engine of Yume Nikki and OFF), but... i was also thinking about public's complaints about the traditional RPG combat system... so it must be fun instead of boring like Undertale's, but i don't want to ripoff anything! (But i made ripoffs of some of my favourites for my project just for fun...) also, Clickteam Fusion 2.5 is delicated, so GM:S anyways.

Also...

They made those alone each one... Why i can't make a full game alone without any help like them?

I also found an Earthbound template for projects... but i don't even want to ripoff Earthbound!

Thanks to my project, those characters will be changed.

Wait!

Why the heck i publish with Undertale stuff SO much?!?!?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.