• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Legacy GM My game maker 1.4 master licence got hacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello game maker lovers,how to contact a someone to back or if cant be back licence just remove.
I got trojan horse didnt know,but someone change email with my licence.

I have date of my licence when i buy

GameMaker: Studio Master Collection30 Apr 2016

I can provide to support all my product from marketplace that i buy.But someone change mail and remove licence,so i cant use it anymore.
Now i see on my paypal cant retrive data from 2016 dont know why.I need to ask them.

But i was contact here one time on support and nobody do nothing

Your only option is to contact YoYo support : https://accounts.yoyogames.com/contact-us.
Good luck.
I contact them but still nothing is it possible,they have all my info,i can provide everything to them

• Hi,

I can confirm that the YoYo account for has the GameMaker: Studio (1.4) Master Collection licence that was originally purchased with

The purchase history will only show purchases of GameMaker Studio 2 licences and Marketplace assets.

You can update the email that is linked to your account from your Account's
    Please let me know if you require any further assistance.
    Kind Regards,
    Kevin
    Senior Customer Support Technician
    YoYo Games
    Read our Help Center Articles while you wait for an agent

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
Please let me know if you require any further assistance.
You'll need to deal with them through the helpdesk. There is nothing that we can do as this is a community run forum and we have no access to any YYG information. I'm going to close this topic now as we really can't help with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.