• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Windows My game doesn't recognize Xbox360 controller.

hijong park

I finally bought xbox360 controller today for 16$ because I'm tired of reports about controller issues in my games. I has a SNES-like Pc controller but my games didn't recognize it, so I thought that game maker only detects Xbox360 controller and decided to buy one. But for strange reason my games don''t recognize my xbox360 controller as well.

I tried both connecting the controller nefore running the game and while running but It never works. Considering other people already reported about controller issues It's obvious that the controller actually works for others, But It never works in my computer.

Is there something wrong about my game maker studio or computer ? Should I install some kinds of software to make it work ?

O.Stogden

What's your code for controller input?

Most controllers should at least send some input, you aren't restricted to just Xbox controllers.