Windows My First Two Games

X

XS05

This game is more about the graphics.My first game.Simple and short game but it was quite alot of work.Made with Game Maker(free version.I cant remember which version it was but before the watermark),Poser and some freeware picture to sketch program.The music is a public domain jazz song.Unfortunately i forgot who the original artist was.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

My second game is a platform game.I copied all the code from a platform tutorial and changed all the sprites to my own.Unfortunately i do not have the project file anymore.I would like to build another game like this one but with better graphics and sound.The background sound are from freesound.org.Listen carefully!
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited by a moderator:
X

XS05

Thats all you have to say?Why thanks!I do not how to get rid of them unfortunately

woodsmoke

I don't like the look of the first game (mainly because of the graphics and gameplay), but your second game already looks pretty cool!

Toque

The first game looks artsy alright. He runs faster than he moves. Perhaps thats symbolic for his life..........

X

XS05

Thanks Melerski and Toque!Ive never shared these games with anyone except for the yoyogames website which doesnt excist anymore.Its been ten years or so since i made the games.Yeah perhaps i should have invested more time in them.Nice to receive some feedback though.Thanks!