• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Android My first game, Booster Fox Run!

R

Rodrigo Renovatio

Hi! This is my first game for Android, its a runner where you control a fox called Booster and you must jump platforms and eat chickens to survive, also you need to avoid bombs-chickens, misiles, and traps.

I hope you like it! You can log in the game with a Renovatio Account (see in the game) to participate in the ranking and win prizes!

Images

Download from Play Store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.RenovatioGE.BoosterFox

Also, if you like it you can rate it or tell me if you think I can change something.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mysticjim

Man, you have to get a gameplay video of this up, it looks hilarious!

As it's free, I'll download it and give it go - I just want to know what the terrorist chickens do!

R

Rodrigo Renovatio

xD im just working on that video, i hope you like the game!

D

DCAdjust

Tried your game and it is pretty cool.
Which version of Game maker did you use? I'm curious to see some Game maker 2 games on android that uses admob and google play services integration

sercan

Looks good. first I did not recognize there is time limit. I was just exploding for no reason. noticed we have to keep eating the chickens :) it is fun. liked the backgrounds. congrats.

sercan

Tried your game and it is pretty cool.
Which version of Game maker did you use? I'm curious to see some Game maker 2 games on android that uses admob and google play services integration
It may seem like promoting, but you can see them in my game :)

R

Rodrigo Renovatio

Thanks to all! :D
Im using GM Studio 1.4 and Spriter for the animations. For ads I used Heyzap with Admob and Adcolony (first time using ads). Also used a database to save users data (php and Mysql).
Im really glad you like it!
Maybe I should add a time icon or something next to the green bar lol

R

Roencia

Not bad design for your first game. My first game was space invaders... and who knows how many people do that for there first game. It's cool that you ported to Android. If you get a PC version or finish your video later, post a link and I'll take a look.