• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android My app crashes after downloading from Google PlayStore

Hello!

For starters I want to ask: wtf is the matter with game maker and google play??

So I made a game for android.
When I don't add Google license app and create am apk file, transfer it to my phone, I get to play it with no problems whatsoever.

But when I tried uploading it to the PlayStore.. well after installing it, it just shows a black screen. The app has been reviewed and the hash64 code has been copied to Game Maker - Game Options - Android - Packaging - Google licensing public key.

I seriously don't understand wtf is wrong with it.

Using:
API 30 (minimum sdk 16 , target 30)
Build for Armv7 / Arm64

Target executable output :YYC in .aab format.

And the only expansion I have installed is: GooglePlayLicensingExtension

Btw: not sure what those do:
Use Google APK expansion, use Google Dynamic Asset Delivery.

But I have them unticked, since I didn't even see those options in the tutorial I followed.

The game starts, shows a black screen for a second and crashes after.

Someone godly, please help me solve this problem I've been facing for weeks now. I don't want my money to go wasted without even getting to upload a single app.

If you need more info, I'll be glad to share it with you.

curato

I know Google doesn't like APK's anymore beyond that I am not sure. Last time i pushed an update for my app on android I had to update to the new format.

Qvill

Та же проблема, если у кого есть хоть какие нибудь предположения просьба поделится))