• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Mac OSX My app crashed on startup

V

Voloda2

I want to create a Mac app. I choose MAC->YYC. Then I started XCode and built my app. Build was successful. I ran my app through XCode and it crashed on startup. I didn't see any logs.
My system is Mac OS Catalina 10.15.4

I saw CONSOLE app but it didn't show anything.
Is it possible to know the reason of crash?

PS. I can successfully run my app through MAC->VM.

LunaticEdit

Gonna need way more info here. If you get a crash it's going to show a report window (it's a Mac OS X thing). Just click Report... and at least get the call stack.

Are you using 3rd party libraries? Have you added hardened and sandbox attributes via Xcode? Are your digital signatures correct and current?

Do also note apple is experiencing some issues at the moment with digital signing on and off...

V

Voloda2

No, threre are no reports.
Thank you, there was some issues with digital signing. Now I'm able to play a game on OSX.