• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Android My 9 year old son and I just released a small puzzle game we worked on together.

spinout

It's called One Touch Artist, and it is for Android devices.

I've been wanting to get my son involved with creating games and teaching him ever since he showed an interest in what I was doing. So this time around I took the time to show him how Gamemaker works and things really seemed to click for him. I had him make some levels, make some design choices, debug and taught him as much as he could.

If anyone is interested in trying it out, the link is HERE

One Touch Artist is all about drawing the lines without repeat.
Challenge your brain in this maze game today! Traps and triggers will keep you addicted to this brain puzzle game! Enter a world of beautiful colors and music in this unique puzzle challenge.

Last edited:
X

xasou

I loved the game, and I certainly loved your enthusiasm and effort you're putting into teaching your son how to design and create games! Kudos for the game and kudos for being an amazing dad! :) Keep it up you two! :D

D

DyingSilence

It's rather rare to stumble upon a design that is this good, this is entertaining and fresh, excellent work :)

Reactions: 607
I

itameio

This looks good! too bad it says "not available in your country"

J

Jrtllion

Awesome, my 12 year old and I have been working on a couple games. Great time to teach and share together. A great moment when he came to me and asked if we could try to make a game. I'll probably share one of ours very soon.

Reactions: 607
T

Tirous

Looks real cool lad, best of luck! :D

Now if only I had a phone...