Job Offer - Audio Music (Retro/Modern chiptune)

John Andrews

Living Enigma
Hi Everyone, I'm actually working on a project inspired in old vector graphics, it's called Neon Wars (you can even check it out in my signature) I must state that this game is completed in both the code and design parts, but I only have half the sounds for my weapons and other miscellaneous things like enemies, and also I have NO music at all, which makes a big part of a game.

So I am publishing this thread for someone to collaborate with me, with the music part (and if possible, sounds too) I will give full credits in my game with the name wanted to be displayed, and sadly that'd be the only way I could pay as I have no rupees on my pouch, so this is my petition thread, collaboration thread for music.

Blessings.

-John Andrews.

S

saltMonger

Hey, I tried your game out and like the aesthetic.

I PM'd you a quick sketch track I composed while playing your game, lemme know what you think.

W

WillSavino

Hi John,

I would love to provide music and sound design for Neon wars. You can keep reading about me, or you can just listen to my video game music demo reel here.

I have a Masters of Music Composition from Michigan State University. I have worked on a number of films, including a feature length comedy, three PSAs for the Viceland network, and numerous short films (which you can see in my portfolio). I also recently released a solo EP that is representative of my musical style. Currently I'm finishing up some scoring and sound design for an indie mobile game, as well as a short documentary.

I write, record, and produce everything myself. I have studied composition, theory, and electronic music production at the graduate level. I primarily work with Reaper and Sibelius, but I'm comfortable working in FMOD for sound integration. I work very quickly (~2 minutes of music recorded, mixed, and mastered per day), and I will edit until you are completely content.

I work very quickly, and I will edit until you are completely content.

Thanks,
Will Savino

John Andrews

Living Enigma
Hey, I tried your game out and like the aesthetic.

I PM'd you a quick sketch track I composed while playing your game, lemme know what you think.
Hi John,

I would love to provide music and sound design for Neon wars. You can keep reading about me, or you can just listen to my video game music demo reel here.

I have a Masters of Music Composition from Michigan State University. I have worked on a number of films, including a feature length comedy, three PSAs for the Viceland network, and numerous short films (which you can see in my portfolio). I also recently released a solo EP that is representative of my musical style. Currently I'm finishing up some scoring and sound design for an indie mobile game, as well as a short documentary.

I write, record, and produce everything myself. I have studied composition, theory, and electronic music production at the graduate level. I primarily work with Reaper and Sibelius, but I'm comfortable working in FMOD for sound integration. I work very quickly (~2 minutes of music recorded, mixed, and mastered per day), and I will edit until you are completely content.

I work very quickly, and I will edit until you are completely content.

Thanks,
Will Savino
Hello to you both and sorry for the delay for an answer, thanks for your offers I will see your work asap and will see if it could fit my game :)