• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Legacy GM Music is not playing in linux build

E

EvansBlack

I have two audio groups in my game. First (default) for the sound effects and second for music. In Windows build all is ok, but in Ubuntu i can not hear any sound file from second audio group. What's the problem here?

andev

Does your project use platform dependant code? Like, are you checking what OS the game is running on before running certain code? That would be the first place to look. Once you've checked that and you're sure there's nothing, create a copy of your project and remove parts of it until it's just the raw audio issue. If the issue still persists, attach it to a bug report.

E

EvansBlack

I have no platform dependant code. But when i merged two audio groups into one (default), i did worked. Sooo...it turns out you can not use custom audio groups in linux builds...