• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Portfolio - Audio Music For Your Game

S

studioWHITEROCK

When I'm playing a game, I feel that music counts for half of a game's atmosphere and enjoyment. Streets Of Rage, Ghouls 'n Ghosts, Thunder Force III, Revenge Of Shinobi, and more recently, games like Bioshock, Fallout, Skyrim - these games are elevated by their music.
I create music that compliments what the game is - whether intense action or moody dungeons. I use a Korg Triton for creating orchestral music, and Fruity Loops for more up-tempo stuff. Check out the latest soundtrack I created at the link below, and if you'd like to talk more, send me a line.
- Peter White
https://www.studiowhiterock.com/astroshift

T

Tiri'ToathMaker

sounds awesome, you and I share the same views on game music. i'll be sure to check out your work as I progress, i'm running out of royalty free tracks :)