• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Portfolio - Audio Music composer available (JRPG inspired: melodic and varied)

O

Ode Imaginations

Hello!

I'm a game music enthusiast and a free-time music composer. Pleased to meet you, reader :)

If your game project is in need of a single piece of music or an entire soundtrack and you think a JRPG-style selection of music would be the best fit, please have listen to my showreel:

It is under 4 minutes long and gives a good overall glance at the quality and variety that I create. I am heavily influenced by Nobuo Uematsu, and I believe that is where the JRPG-esque sound comes from. If there's anything I can do for you musically please send me a message and I will give you my offer for your project. Looking forward to hearing from you! :)

My prices for music 2018:

NOTE: I am able to produce songs with vocals as well. These would be very good for main themes and for spreading awareness of the game via game music radio stations. Vocal theme songs are very popular there. The same prices apply to vocal versions but with the addition of the fee and recording schedule of the vocalist. Those fees may vary from one vocalist to another.

Commissions for single instrumental songs: (euro / US dollar / UK pound) *

1. Basic song: 40€ / 46.35$ / 34.92£

A basic song includes
- A length of around 1 – 1,5 minutes
- Around 3 – 5 instruments
- A single rework based on feedback.
- A production time of at most 4 days
A link to an example song:

2. Full-production song: 80€ / 92.69$ / 69.84£

A full production song includes
- A length of around 1,5 – 2,5 minutes
- No limit to instruments
- One rework based on feedback (no additional musical material: only editing, fixing and redoing existing parts according to your wishes)
- A production time of at most 10 days
A link to an example song (The composition is original even though the character who inspired it and is mentioned in the title belongs to Atlus and the Persona 5 brand):

3. Full-production song with rework: 100€ / 115.87$ / 87.30£

A full production song with rework includes
- A length of around 1,5 – 2,5 minutes
- No limit to instruments
- Up to 3 reworks based on feedback.
- A production time of at most 10 days for the first version and at most 5 days for the rework or alteration.

Hiring for a soundtrack:

I am open to negotiating the prices of individual songs when creating an entire soundtrack. For an entire soundtrack, the price of a single song will be lower than when buying a single song as a commission. We can negotiate a price per song or per minute, for example.

I am also open to the idea of composing a soundtrack for a certain percentage of the profit, so please feel free to approach me even if you do not have any money to pay up front! I am always happy to at least see if I can help your project with music in any way.

*Rates are based on the exchange rate of currencies on the 16th of June 2018 using the site ratesfx.com

Cheers!

- Ode Imaginations

Last edited by a moderator: