• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Team Request music collaborator.

franswerfer

Hi my name is franswerfer and i have worked on a game for almost 4 years currently working wiht another team member and now looking for a music composer that can make sound effect and music that are atmospferic with a horrors feel to it. i will give more guidlines if some one is interested to make music to this almost completed demo. if someone wants to join this project please contact me. there will be no payment maybe if the crowfunding campaign is succesful everyone gets a share:) friendly regards. once again am looking for a new music composer the current one were to busy. so i hope someone who are not to busy is able to work on the project. and the deadline will be maybe in late april.
https://twitter.com/franswerfer?lang=sv link to my game.

Last edited: