• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Team Request Music and Sound Effects Needed For Demo

Hello! I'm looking for someone who could provide me with a few high quality looping tracks for my game demo and some awesome sound effects. I cannot offer payment, but I can guarantee that you'll be credited for your work, and if things pan out after the demo, a potential offer for being paid for future tracks and SFX.
My personal deadline for this demo is the start of October.

Here's some info about the game: it's a 2D side-scrolling action game within a dark setting yet contrasted with a fun art style. It will feature big bosses and fun/hectic combat.

Anyone who is interested can either email me at [email protected] or simply reply to this thread for more info or to show me their portfolio! :)

Below are some screenshots of the demo thus far:

boneyard screenshot.PNG boneyard knights screenshot.PNG

spr_skeleton_claymore_roll_strip.png

J

jr carey

heres my yt channel:

this is a song I recently made that I'm probably not going to put in my game

@jr carey thanks for the response!
Sounds good! :D

I'll see if I can get to the channel to see what else you've put up when I'm not on mobile (for some reason my phone won't let me go to the channel, it'll only let me watch the video) and it won't show me the channel name, so I can't just search it unfortunately

If you have the free time and want to, we could work together to create a handful of relatively short test tunes for my demo?

If possible, this would include some ambiance, some SFX, a title theme and maybe a boss theme or something. If you're interested, let me know! :) also, don't worry about the October deadline I mentioned earlier, as some plans have changed, so there's no rush