Steam Multiverse Squad

B

BlackHornStudios

Hi there! We are Black Horn Studios and we'd like to introduce you to our baby: Multiverse Squad.

As you'll see in the following pictures, it's a TDS in which you'll be able to travel through different universes in order to defeat all kinds of enemies wave by wave.

Manage and build the headquarters, where you'll be able to train and upgrade your own squad!

Different types of missions and universes, bosses, random generated levels and characters, coop, action, guns, kickass soundtrack and much more!

We're glad to see the forums are back, by the way. Of course, we'll keep you posted about upcoming progresses and improvements, so stay tuned!

S

SuperSlim

Man that looks very cool! How many people are in your team?

S

SuperSlim

Thanks man! Actually we are three in the team. I've updated the signature adding our twitter accounts
I'm new to game development and I'm curious. How does more than one programmer on a project work? Work in turns or split the work or work together on the same computer?

Cpaz

I'm new to game development and I'm curious. How does more than one programmer on a project work? Work in turns or split the work or work together on the same computer?
Game maker has multi-user options in starting in the professional tier. Art, sound, and marketing can be done outside GMS. Normally an indie team of this size is spread out (both physically and in terms of the project).

But this game looks interesting. I'll try to keep tabs on it!

B

BlackHornStudios

We split the work, for example Alberto creates the random level generation while Pablo do the gameplay

B

BlackHornStudios

Boss Update!

Now you can fix 3 generators and when you press the button the Boss receives a happy electric shock