Forum Game MS Paint Wars

N

NostalgicLorikeet

1Add stuff to your team's base in the canvas (or try to fight the other team)
upload_2017-8-21_21-1-36.png
Rules
1. Say what team you are on in your first post and draw on the above image in your teams base or occupied area (has to be Blue or Red, RujiK is an exception because le memes)
2. Don't be too overpowered (don't instantly give your team an entire army and nukes)
3. You can be silly (yes, you can build a statue of keemstar in your base)

BLUE
1. Nstlgc14ini
2. Yokcos
3. RujiK (ally)
4. viper
RED
1. Lukasmah
2. Roa
3. amusudan

Last edited by a moderator:
N

NostalgicLorikeet

Cannon as well as a statue thing which serves no purpose.

@RujiK asks if Purple can be neutral towards Blue

Last edited by a moderator:

Yokcos

jeez, what's the point of a war if people are neutral to each other?
also, looks like you only added footholds to the cliff rujik, classic mistake. That'll only make it easier to climb up and do a murder at you.

I deploy an electric squid in the river to deter and if necessary murder intruders.
paintwar0007.png

I also send some explorers to the east to check if there's anything useful over there. They come across a bunch of giant mechs but they're overgrown with plants and rusted to the point where repair looks hopeless.
paintwar0007b.png

RujiK

@Nstlgc14ini I accept an alliance if you help kill @Yokcos who is obviously untrustworthy. As a sign of my goodwill I send two baby animals as emissaries to your base.

@Yokcos I have deployed some cows, including a cow in a rubber rain jacket that is immune to all forms of electricity!! Also that squid looks like vines so the cow just might eat it!!! Beware the ghost in my house.

(Also I redrew the house because I may have just stolen it from somewhere else.)

N

NostalgicLorikeet

Built a fence and dock. Used the cannon to get rid of one of the tentacles.

Yokcos

yo why you destroying mah squid, how are we supposed to defend ourselves from the commies without an electric squid?

The continued loyalty of those around me in question I start construction on Something To Assist Me In Case Of War At The Door.

paintwar0012.gif

paintwar0012ii.png

Last edited:
N

NostalgicLorikeet

Some civilians have arrived. Some troops have been sent to guard the new bridge. Scouts have also been sent to watch Lukasmah.

RujiK

I send some purple-suited building-safety-inspectors and find that @Yokcos construction is definitely not up to code!!

Also Scruffy McGruffy the big headed dog is confused by that tiny fence.

(That photoshop stuff is cool and all but I don't really know how to add anything to it...)

Yokcos

Fortunately we over in Blu land don't have to follow Purple's unnecessarily strict building codes. Construction completes.

paintwar0016.png

The explorers reach a desert. Looks like there's a sandstorm incoming so they may have to hide in tents for a few hours.

paintwar0016b.png

Yokcos

I'm not grouping up anywhere! I pick my body up into the missile and leave the general area for fear of murder.

paintwar0018.png

paintwar0018b.png

Last edited:

Lukasmah

upload_2017-8-25_16-36-44.png
The eye blinks a few times, slowly recovering and trying to look away.
The money guy retreats into the fortress. Some weapons poke out of the gunslits and open fire.
The purely decorative statue begins charging up with what is only a fancy light show and nothing else, really, don't look into it too much.

Last edited:

Roa

All that gaze upon the mighty hammer and cycle are subject to it's will. None can escape the internal conflicts and injustice they have seen by the capitalist funded war. Even the simple cows dream of open grass fields untouched by war's fire and free sweet water that Nestle deprives them of; bottled for repackaging and sale.

Down with bourgeoisie!

Reinforcements from the liberal arts degree center have arrived at the beckoning of the great light, ready to give their lives to take the means of production.

V

Viper

Joining Blue team, bringing my virtual body to the battlefield. :p

P.S; I was hungry so I ate these Japanese guys around. I will also need some more food soon to have energy for the attack.
P.S.2; God of Vipers used dark magic to send me here so you may experience some very weird phenomenons such like blood rains soon. :)

Yokcos

"Yokcos pls come back"
Okay but it took me a while to walk all the way back and build this statue celebrating capitalism.
paintwar0026.png
woah what's all this with the snakes and cannons and stuff.

Last edited:
V

Viper

:p Feed me and I will fight DOOM army.
Note; If main one dies, 2 new smaller vipers will be created from it. Therefore, I will have to get sliced to pass to the other side.
#lame.army

andev

I've set up an underground nuclear bunker in the desert, anyone is welcome but please leave your shoes and nukes by the door on your way in.

Lukasmah

upload_2017-9-3_20-54-13.png
Reinforcements from the liberal arts degree centre take a huge hit from a mysterious hero. Armed with the katana of human nature and helicopter memes, he slays the commies before they can get free sh*t. Having defeated the snowflake thugs, he feasts on hot pockets and tendies to celebrate this victory.

Last edited:

Yokcos

paintwar0030.gif paintwar0030b.gif paintwar0030c.png

The missiles in the monument to capitalism are launched. They fly right over their target because capitalism cannot be sunk and will continue to fly strong for the rest of time. They instead hit the thing behind it.