• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Discussion Mr. Cringe strikes again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer (ex-Cantavanda)

〜Flower Prince〜
I hate my entire existence in life and so on while three bakers feel the astronomical lengths to prevent the incoming Mr. Cringe that is Mr. Cantavanda in life and so on. Mr. Cringe (Mr. Cantavanda) always F's up every moment of sufficient lucidity and especially when talking TO GIRLS!!!

Talkishingual to GIRLS is always F'd up by the inventive intuitions I feel every day like when they haunt me in my aggrivated sleep killing fardoodles.

I feel like punching myself in the face and stealing my meme because I hate myself so much and want to drive over myself with a car since that is impossible i will refrain from drinking apple and strawberry juice.

Today I talked to a girl and said some agriculturals that will haunt me in my aggrivated sleep again and kill my itching regret of eating impure animals.

Where is my pafu-moment of pafu-zartanius EAT A POOP and now I will punch myself thrice in the face as hard as possible.

Last edited:
Everything in life's a gamble. Sometimes it doesn't pay off. Here's a hug. Better luck next time talking to people and keep trying with different people.

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
Unsure whether this is yet another Cantavanda topic or an excerpt from Talk to Transformer.

If you want to talk about an experience you had, I'd suggest to try again in a normal way...

Status
Not open for further replies.