• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Question - IDE Moving Windows around

Genetix

I have only spent a small amount of time with GMS2 so far - one thing I couldn't figure out however was how to move some of the code event windows around with objects.

So, you open an object, then another window with events, and from there you can open a code window - I like to move these windows all the way to the left side of the screen - and also like to maximize them but couldn't figure out how to do so. I can't seem to grab and drag code windows around either.

Maybe I just need to keep playing around, but am I missing something?

Trying to learn to navigate around the new UI still, but loving it more and more.