• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Movie Idea

Gamer (ex-Cantavanda)

〜Flower Prince〜
I got this idea for a movie, it takes place in the Old West.... but with memes. It stars an old group of memes as they're fading into irrelevance, their leader will be Pepe and the gang will consist of Bad Luck Brian, Rick Roll, Overly Attached Girlfriend, Harambe, Leafy, Keemstar, Forever Alone, y u no, me gusta and finally Troll Face known as "Cult of Kek". It chronicles the downfall of a group of memes trying to fight their inevitable irrelevance by trying to reach the south which homes The City of iFunny as a group of lawmen known only as "4Chan" tries to kill them off one by one, but unfortunately after the death of their friend Harambe by the hands of a group only known as "Anonymous", ideologies change and unfortunately the inevitable downfall of the group leaves a majority of them killed by each other where only pepe remains as a broken meme who believes he'll achieve serenity if he reaches the city of iFunny and then he goes on a journey similar to that of Homer's Odyssey. He'll meet a group of Klansman known as "The Alt-Right", a group of edgelords and find comfort with a companion known as "normie".

I'm currently working on a detailed script, and will send it to multiple Hollywood producers soon. Don't copy my idea please, it's mein. I'm posting it here because I need critique and suggestions.

W

Widget

Clearly you're not going anywhere with this idea, you don't even have a sequel planned.

K12gamer

My movie idea...

It's about a lazy man who lays around all day playing HALO...
...while his HOT wife works 2 jobs to pay all the bills, does all the cooking, cleaning etc...

Example Pic...

M

Misty

My movies are the best movies. Let me know if you want a free ride to Hollywood.

Lukasmah

There was a time when people joked they'd make a movie about emojis one day because it seemed too absurd to actually happen.