• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

GameMaker Move object with the touch input.

Hi, i want to make object move right by pressing button with the touch input. For example if i want to make it with the keyboard, i simply choose the key down event and write something like player += spd;
But i did not find the key down analogue for the touch inputs. Tap or dragging simply don't fit. Is there any way i can move object by pressing button with the touch input?

Thank you for the answer, it 50% works. I have two buttons, left and right. Virtual key works on the right button, but does not work on the left. Looks like virtual keys don't work on a flipped object. I used image_xscale = -1. And also i tried to change origin point of the left object and looks like virtual key don't care, it still draws itself on the right side. Maybe it is some kind of a bug idk.