1. Hey! Guest! The 33rd GMC Jam will take place between May 23rd, 12:00 UTC (Friday noon) and May 27th, 12:00 UTC (Monday noon). Why not join in! Click here to find out more!
    Dismiss Notice

Asset - Extension Mouse Double Click

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by csanyk, Jul 1, 2016.

1. csanyk

csanyk Member

Mouse Double Click is a free extension that provides a simple to implement double-click detection function.

There are two functions:
    • mouse_doubleclick_init() creates an instance variable used to check for timing the two click events. Put this in the Create event for your instance.
    • mouse_check_doubleclick() checks to see if the mouse button has been clicked, and if so whether there was an earlier click recorded within the time threshold specified in the function call. Put this in the step or mouse events of your instance.
    Can work with left or right mouse buttons. You can determine the delay that will trigger a double click detection.

Since this was so simple to implement, and since I felt like GM:S ought to have the capability to detect double-clicks built into it already, this one is free:)

Marketplace Asset
    Full Documentation

Please review it if you give it a try!

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
    Jaqueta and Zek like this.
  2. vo.linh.truc

vo.linh.truc Member

How to import this to my project, bro !?

3. csanyk

csanyk Member

Just like any other extension. If you're having trouble, tell me your GMS version and any errors you are getting.