• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Portfolio - Programming Morseton - Programmer available

Z

Zach

Hello! I am looking for a programmer to convert my working GMS2 prototype from local multiplayer to external multiplayer. I am also in need of a programmer to set up initial bot/AI functionality, create and connect some analytics and ideally connect my prototype to the Kongregate API.

If this is in your wheelhouse and you are available, please fire me a message and we can go into more detail. You can also see my post in this forum (pending moderator review as I am a new user) which covers what I need in a bit more detail.

Cheers!

Z

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, we are having simple resolution issues with our first GameMaker title. Do you think you could help? PM if you have the time and we can discuss further.

dannerz

I would like to employ you, possibly, for 2 small tasks.
How should we do this? If you are willing.

S

Sundae

Hi Morseton.

I'm looking for a coder to help with enemy and boss AI coding for a platformer. I can supply the current engine, enemy animation and art assets, and the GDD detailing the individual actions and user specs/reqs for each enemy.

Are you still taking clients? If so, want to talk your rates and take a look at the project structure to see if it's your cup of tea? You can PM me here, or if you prefer e-mail, we can talk that way.

Thanks!

K12gamer

I teach 1st grade. Trying to get some of my educational games on the Windows 10 App store.

My games are made with GameMaker Studio 1. They are for Windows Desktop only.
(I don't have the GMS 1 UnivesalWindowsPlatform module)...and I read it's no longer available...

I've heard there are alternative ways using app installers etc...
Been researching Microsoft Bridge...but it seems more complicated than making the games themselves.

If you think you can assist me in getting my apps on the Win 10 App store: email me: [email protected]

A

AaronMM

Hello, I'm looking for help making my game work on web browsers. Right now, I can't get audio to work on Chrome (Mac) or on any browser on my iPhone. I also can't get fullscreen to work on my iPhone.

A

AaronMM

Hello, I'm looking for help making my game work on web browsers. Right now, I can't get audio to work on Chrome (Mac) or on any browser on my iPhone. I also can't get fullscreen to work on my iPhone.

T

Techsins

Hi looking for some work to be done on a side project of mine!

V

Verticos

Hello, Looking for a quote on creating a game that I have made in a custom engine (Job is to remake it in game maker studio). Please pm me at your earliest convenience.