• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

More questions about ads in your games

U

Uhfgood

I don't really get any help with this, but I'm wondering what ad service I should go with for android games and html5 games. (For instance, I guess ad-mob would be natural for android since it's owned by Google, but maybe you have a better suggestion). I've been told that ads for my html5 games would be by a different provider than for the android version of my game. So to sum up, suggestions on what ad providers I should go with for both html5(web) and android versions of my games.

Secondly it's about designing. With banner ads I need room on my game screen for the banner ads, so my question here is, how much space do I allocate for banner ads?

So something somewhat related to that, is, my game is low resolution that will be scaled up, do I have to worry about the banner ad in a scaled up game, or is the ad independent of the game itslef? (for instance if it's an overlay the ad won't have anything to do with my games resolution but may have something to do with the device's resolution). So how much screen space do i give a banner ad, and will it interfere with my game's resolution?

Thank you for your time!