1. Hello Guest! It's with a heavy heart that we must announce the removal of the Legacy GMC Archive. If you wish to save anything from it, now's the time! Please see this topic for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows Moor - 3D dungeon crawler (Steam release)

Discussion in 'Work in Progress' started by Fredrik, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Fredrik

Fredrik Member

[​IMG]
    A first person roguelite dungeon crawler
    Coming to Steam this december.

Website
    Greenlight

Previous forum tread
    Second forum tread
    First forum tread

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hey again!
    This is the fourth and last (I promise) forum tread for Moor.
    Game's been in development for many years and I can finally say, that it will be released now in december.

Moor is a first person rougelite dungeon crawler in which you have to delve deep into a massive mountain to discover an ancient kingdom which holds a valuable treasure. Can you find it, and can you manage to bring it back out from the mountain? Find loot and treasures, solve puzzles, fight monsters and defeat bosses as you find your way through the kingdom of Moor.

Moor is a game full of random locations, evens, and secrets that you might find along the way, which I hope will give the game enough replayability.
    The game is not perfect and have some bugs that I know, and probably some that I dont know as well. I hope that I can fix and polish the game with feedback from players over time! :)

RujiK, Bart, nacho_chicken and 4 others like this.
  2. Toque

Toque Member

Great stuff.

3. IGameArt

IGameArt Member

Hey great to see this releasing soon! I've enjoyed what I've seen of this over the years :)

4. nacho_chicken

nacho_chicken Member

Looks amazing! Love dungeon crawlers and roguelikes, so this is right up my alley.