• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Free Monster Match! My first complete game :)

K

Kamon145

Monster Match! Train your memory by matching two monsters!
download here : https://kb145.itch.io/monster-match

I'll admit, this is a pretty simple little game, I made it for my son who has a shirt with all these little monsters on it... So that's where the inspiration came from :) Let me know what you think! I know its simple and I have more complex projects I've been working on... but I was just eager to get something complete and playable put out there.
This project is more or less finished now but I am still open to suggestions on things that could be improved, and if you experience any errors please let me know.
Oh... and there is a hidden "easter egg" somewhere in this game, comment if you find it ;)

K12gamer

Since I teach grades 1 to 6...90% of the games I make are education based.

Monster Match is a cool project. It's good that you have the cards animated when you click on them.