• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Mom wont play games

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMWolf

aka fel666
I think humans are disease free mainly to cleanliness. Case in point, friend takes flu vaccine, 1 week later they get the flu.
Yes that's how vaccines work.

They can milk themselves, if they want a quick buck.
You underestimate just how much milk we produce.
We produce 600 million tons of milk a year.
That would be 171 liters of milk per woman per year.
Given that most women can't lactate (too young, too old, etc), it totally unachievable.
Yes, and one of those factors is mental illness
No, just no.
In fact, firmly believing people with differing opinions have mental illnesses is in itself, a mental illness.
Okay new study: listen to both 10 times, guess which one is still better
First of all, that's not how sciemsc works.
Perhaps your issue is a lack of scientific education?
Have you attended other classes than phonics during your homeschooling?
(Sorry I didn't mean to be rude)

Besides, I never claimed the musicians you are thinking of are any where near the genius the Tchaikovsky was.
It's just not all that relevant.

This is objective the brain can be scanned and analyzed, to determine the level of brain-health while listening to a music.
Back to this:
I hope you meant brain activity rather than brain health.
Scans will reveal lesions and overal region shape, but cannot determine most mental illnesses. We actually still know very little about the brain.

Jesus Christ. What did I just sign up to?

Can someone delete my account pls.
Top right: unwatch thread

M

Misty

Yes that's how vaccines work.

You underestimate just how much milk we produce.
We produce 600 million tons of milk a year.
That would be 171 liters of milk per woman per year.
Given that most women can't lactate (too young, too old, etc), it totally unachievable.
The rarer something is the more valuable it is, that should give you incentive for now.

No, just no.
In fact, firmly believing people with differing opinions have mental illnesses is in itself, a mental illness.
Nope. It is merely a matter of taste, and people who have bad taste are either in a "phase" or mentally ill.

First of all, that's not how sciemsc works.
Perhaps your issue is a lack of scientific education?
Have you attended other classes than phonics during your homeschooling?
(Sorry I didn't mean to be rude)

Besides, I never claimed the musicians you are thinking of are any where near the genius the Tchaikovsky was.
It's just not all that relevant.

Back to this:
I hope you meant brain activity rather than brain health.
Scans will reveal lesions and overal region shape, but cannot determine most mental illnesses. We actually still know very little about the brain.[/QUOTE
]
Perhaps you have never studied reading comprehension? Because the word "guess" was used as a figure of speech, not literal.

rIKmAN

Jesus Christ. What did I just sign up to?
You signed up to post on your own thread.

Hi Misty.

@GMWolf Why are you wasting your time posting actual logical, informed replies on page 3?
The comments Misty has made in the previous 2 pages of ridiculous babbling have shown they are just a troll - join me in feeding it. :D

You aren't going to get any comprehensible reasoning out of the any discussion though, no matter how hard you try or how many facts you present.

GMWolf

aka fel666
Perhaps you have never studied reading comprehension? Because the word "guess" was used as a figure of speech, not literal.
In none of my quotes do you use the word "guess"....

But if you used it literally, then you are forming an opinion based on little evidence.

If you are using it as a figure of speech, it could it mean you are affirming something?
So now just because you affirmed it's true?

(Side note, I guess shows doubt or deduction, even as a figure of speech)

M

Misty

In none of my quotes do you use the word "guess"....

But if you used it literally, then you are forming an opinion based on little evidence.

If you are using it as a figure of speech, it could it mean you are affirming something?
So now just because you affirmed it's true?

(Side note, I guess shows doubt or deduction, even as a figure of speech)
Seriously? It literally says it right here.

"Okay new study: listen to both 10 times, guess which one is still better"

You signed up to post on your own thread.

Hi Misty..
Mental illness. Let's talk about it. One of the signs is undue paranoia...

GMWolf

aka fel666
Seriously? It literally says it right here.

"Okay new study: listen to both 10 times, guess which one is still better"

Oh, right. That's not a figure of speech.
You are rhetorically asking me to guess which of the two artists I will prefer.

Undue paranoia? Ha!

M

Misty

Oh, right. That's not a figure of speech.
You are rhetorically asking me to guess which of the two artists I will prefer.

Undue paranoia? Ha!
No you are just lacking reading comprehension of what I was saying. It is not that you even missed the bullseye, but that your arrow missed the target entirely.

GMWolf

aka fel666
No you are just lacking reading comprehension of what I was saying. It is not that you even missed the bullseye, but that your arrow missed the target entirely.
I am fairly confident in my reading comprehension skills.
Believing otherwise would be a clear sign of mental illness.

rIKmAN

It's not paranoia when it's so poorly disguised in both timing and execution that the username on the new account may as well be "ThisIsNotMisty-Honest".
I'm also not really bothered enough to be paranoid about it lol, it's just sad really.

I'd say a bigger sign is thinking people who don't like pizza have a mental illness - but we both know you don't really think that, you just think it's a suitably quirky / out there view that will give you some of the attention you crave (as all trolls do).

M

Misty

It's not paranoia when it's so poorly disguised in both timing and execution that the username on the new account may as well be "ThisIsNotMisty-Honest".
I'm also not really bothered enough to be paranoid about it lol, it's just sad really.

I'd say a bigger sign is thinking people who don't like pizza have a mental illness - but we both know you don't really think that, you just think it's a suitably quirky / out there view that will give you some of the attention you crave (as all trolls do).
3 things. A. You are exhibiting signs or symptoms of mental illness, because the account isn't mine, and you keep going on about it. This is a delusion, which is a symptom.

B. It is natural and healthy to want attention.

C. This thread wasn't to troll or get attention, it was to figure out how to get my mom to play games.

GMWolf

aka fel666
Let's get serious here:

@Misty , perhaps you don't have any real experience with mental illnesses, and for that reason, I forgive you.

But, you should know that mental illnessess, real ones, like psycosis, or sever depression is no laughing matter.
If you, or a lobes one, is inflicted with such a disease, the not liking pizza is honestly the least of your worries.

Being psychotic makes it rather hard to be a functioning member of society.

rIKmAN

3 things. A. You are exhibiting signs or symptoms of mental illness, because the account isn't mine, and you keep going on about it. This is a delusion, which is a symptom.

B. It is natural and healthy to want attention.
C. This thread wasn't to troll or get attention, it was to figure out how to get my mom to play games.
A. Mentioning something 2 times isn't "going on about it" - I think you are paranoid that I'm paranoid. Paranoidception.

B. Not to the point where you are posting such blatant "out there" troll comments on a forum just to incite a reaction and get that attention - it's actually just sad.

C. You don't, she's told you many times she doesn't enjoy them or want to play them - why would you want to cause extra mental stress on someone who you allegedly care about and is already struggling with mental health issues?

If you insist however (which of course you will), then I answered that question on page 2 - you brute force it and ignore all their wishes, forcing them to do what you want because that is the only way you think things should be done and everything revolves around you. It's a trait indicative of a narcissist.

I've given you a point back for stamina and dedication to the cause, you're back to 1/10.

@GMWolf I've already pointed out the seriousness of mental health issues and how they shouldn't be joked about, and it was completely ignored by Misty other than telling me that it must run in my family then. No reaction at all, another symptom of a narcissistic personality.

chance

predictably random
Forum Staff
I'm closing this topic. The level of maintenance and the complaint response is too great at this point. And the discussion has become redundant.

Perhaps a more productive topic would be about crafting games for older players, or for people who don't like traditional video games. I think there's good discussion to be had if it's focused on game design, and not on any individuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.