• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

MOD Player 64bit arm

Woza

Greetings all, I've been using an asset called MOD Player by Mikael “Mick” Norrgård, (Awesome asset) that plays music tracker mods, however when compiled for android arm64 , it doesn't work. Mick unfortunately doesn't have the time to make it work.
Is there anybody on here with the knowledge on how to get the arm64 bit working?? I am obviously willing to pay for this.
Many thanks.
Paul.

D

Deleted member 13992

Without the source code for the extension, I'm unsure how anyone but the original author can fix this.

EDIT: Nvm it's open source.

Last edited by a moderator:

Woza

Without the source code for the extension, I'm unsure how anyone but the original author can fix this.
Hello, thanks for the reply, its based on the opensource libmodplug extension, Im sure all the files needed are there in the extension folder???

D

Deleted member 13992

Hello, thanks for the reply, its based on the opensource libmodplug extension, Im sure all the files needed are there in the extension folder???
I didn't know that, thanks for the correction!

D

Deleted member 13992

Would you know anyone that could do it?
Unity has it built in, but I'm no programmer, i can a little bit of gml, but c# nope lol.
Sorry, I have no experience coding extensions. Just GML, and I doubt my experience with microcontrollers/C would be of any help. :confused: