1. Hey! Guest! The 35th GMC Jam will take place between November 28th, 12:00 UTC - December 2nd, 12:00 UTC. Why not join in! Click here to find out more!
    Dismiss Notice

iOS Mobile Website bug

Discussion in 'GameMaker Studio 2 Community Tech Support' started by Just a game programmer, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Just a game programmer

Just a game programmer Member

I’m trying to buy Game Maker: Studio 2 on the Yoyo website, but I need to update my address.

The problem is, for some reason, I can’t click the “region” selection box to change my region. It’s not giving me options.

I can’t buy it without updating my address, and I can’t use my computer because I’m travelling. I’m trying to buy it while the summer sale is on.

2. chamaeleon

chamaeleon Member

Try using the "Deskop Site" option in your browser (as it's called in Chrome on Android anyway, you didn't specify what you're using..), which is available in the menu for the browser?

3. Just a game programmer

Just a game programmer Member

Nah the problem wasn’t with the mobile version, it just wouldn’t let me edit at all. I just created a new account.