• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Asset - Project MMorgp multiplayer game

R

resjay

knight and love : https://marketplace.yoyogames.com/assets/3974/knight-and-love
this is stable project which can export to pc game,android,ios . all of feathers is coded clearly,its action game real time with more good options . if you have ready getten a server ,you can make 1 game online multiplayer , i can support you how to transfer data of game,relative between client and server
Description

• keyboard for all module
  • multi player
  • Net lan
  • database save game
  • inventory,store,pick up item ..
  • upgrade item : up,squeeze,star
  • shop
  • jump 8 direction
  • skill : attack,delay,sho damage .....
  • npc
  • enermy,boss,other player
  • login,register
  • how to make sprite anim,background
  • simple music
  • so much
  • link introduce :

Last edited by a moderator:
R

resjay

i can cut a small part of project and give to you
what thing you need? pls ib

Xer0botXer0

Senpai
Btw how many clients can you get on here before noticing lag ? Im curious about how well game maker handles it in regards to performance, like server side cpu load, and also lag.

R

resjay

it s lan network, not use server,you can play so many client , specify is p2p in lan network
note that : i can make a server which is launched by pc,laptop or internet but its need money , so p2p method is the best

Xer0botXer0

Senpai
Hmm I see. but p2p can also be done over a network. :p if you allow clients to specify ip address when joining, and allow clients to specify lan game or network game when hosting.

R

resjay

if you have 10 phones you should check it ,10 player in realtime :D

R

resjay

255 guys :D
for each wifi,you play with people at us and then you play with people at aus ....ect,al data is saved and trade by wifi

Last edited by a moderator: